Possible to be that scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houdini and I were playing a little bit ago. He jumps up on the glass tracks, and I try to get him then he jumps back in. Well one time he was too close to the glass and couldn't jump back in so he fell. DON'T WORRY! His tanks on a coffee table and has about 6-8 inches of room for him. So anyways, I picked him up and felt something wet. I looked where he fell and saw clear liquid as if he peed himself when he fell. He had already done his business earlier in the day. Is is possible for them to pee themselves when they get scared?? It was funny, but I felt so bad for laughing. I got the look for a while.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Beardie Tales]

Poor Houdini. He was that scared that he pee'd?! Awww.
If dogs (and from personal experience, a turtle) would pee when they're scared or overly excited, I can't see why beardies can't/won't.

Epic

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The more I think about it he was probably just excited. He loves that kind of stuff. As I was making this thread, he was still doing the same thing. Just thought it was kind of odd. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom