Possible morph?

Tigger_14

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Tigger
Eyes are brown not black still little but growing fast
Was labled “ fancy” but the pet store knew nothing when confronted about care
Nails look to be clear but i see a smidg of brown of black within the nail but there mostly see through
Can anyone tell the moph tigger could possibly be?
9B33ED00-AE8E-452B-B328-EBE9AFAAE37F.jpeg
sorry photos arent the best just had legs and head shed think the backs gonna go next
46C2910E-1054-4250-A164-840B59FF9EA7.jpeg

Attachments

• 0CAD897A-F60E-4A2E-9233-64DF4FB8518B.jpeg
    0CAD897A-F60E-4A2E-9233-64DF4FB8518B.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 84
Solution
Tigger is a very pretty normal.
Even 1 nail with the brown/black streak disqualifies him/her as hypo, scales are normal, eyes are normal (although some trans dragons don't display the black eye). So all in all Trigger is a normal with very good color saturation.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Tigger is a very pretty normal.
Even 1 nail with the brown/black streak disqualifies him/her as hypo, scales are normal, eyes are normal (although some trans dragons don't display the black eye). So all in all Trigger is a normal with very good color saturation.

Solution

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I can see black in the nails so not hypo for sure. As far as tiger 🐅 it would be hard to argue against, die hards might so no, or then again might say yes. You want know for sure if Tigger will keep the stripes till full grown. Their color and pattern can change dramatically as they age.

Tigger_14

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Tigger
Either way Tigger is gorgeous 😍
Tiggers striped on the head are my favorite part the orange striped are so cool i think sweet baby too very tolorable and doesnt stress like at all anymore havent had stress marks since the first 1-2 weeks of bringing home

Tigger_14

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Tigger
Grows really fast to its crazy went from 6 inchs to 10 inches in almost two months like a month and a half alot bigger now didnt really notice until today crazy how fast they grow!
28DDE462-1028-48C9-8A54-7E9541C38C8A.jpeg

Attachments

• 59496040-AFCD-47F4-AA2D-D10A05954BC6.jpeg
    59496040-AFCD-47F4-AA2D-D10A05954BC6.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 51

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Oh yeah when they are babied they grow insanely fast. If us humans grew that fast i think it would be torturous.
Poor lil things are almost always in a constant state of shed.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Enjoy it while you can tomorrow or the next day you'll suddenly realize he/she is grown lol.

Tigger_14

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Tigger
Im kinda excited for tigger to grow so we can try super worms and other things that are bigger and hopefully as tigger get okder will eat more salad i have to hand feed for tigger to eat salad and thats only somtimes i can only get a few small peices in em doesnt like salad i tried bugs on it and everything

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Im kinda excited for tigger to grow so we can try super worms and other things that are bigger and hopefully as tigger get okder will eat more salad i have to hand feed for tigger to eat salad and thats only somtimes i can only get a few small peices in em doesnt like salad i tried bugs on it and everything
Welcome to the world of beardie attitude lmao 🤣 😆

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom