Possible impaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzynom

I have a 3 mo male beardie and I've noticed today that he has been a bit sluggish than usual and he has used the bathroom twice. The first was 75% uric, 25% poo of his usual consistency. The second time was about half a dime size of nothing but uric. I feed him pinhead crickets. All the same size between his eyes or smaller. But yesterday he ate some chopped up mango. I kept it the size between his eyes too but maybe it was too wide or thick? His substrate is reptile carpet and I watch him carefully when he is out so I know he didn't eat anything foreign. At first I thought it was because he went half a day without a heat bulb because it went out while I was running errands but is temp didn't drop below 74. He ate some crickets today but not as fast as he usually does. I don't know but I'm afraid he may be impacted. Any advice?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I don't think mangos are going to impact anything :lol: . Those things are so slick my dragon gave up on trying to pick them up.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
He's probably just having an off day or two. When was his last shed ?

Half a day without heat wont have much impact on a beardie , even a little one like your's.

Enzynom

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":2tu4n6kc said:
He's probably just having an off day or two. When was his last shed ?

Half a day without heat wont have much impact on a beardie , even a little one like your's.

His last shed was about two weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom