Poor things :( warning- graphic pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
How are those two babies doing? Any updates?

I'm ashamed to be human, when I see something like this. :angry5: :evil: :angry5:
Poor beardies. :cry: :cry:

PuffyLuv123

Hatchling Member
Atrax":1xotbvor said:
I'm ashamed to be human, when I see something like this. :angry5: :evil: :angry5:
Poor beardies. :cry: :cry:

Agreed.

Those poor babies! If I ever find out who did that to them, they will regret the day that they ever stepped into that pet store (or wherever). I am soo sad!!!! Ugh people like that disgust me. They are horrible.

Updates please?! :( :( :(

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

This is why I don't check the Beardie Rescue forum very often, I can't handle it. :cry:
There are simply no words to describe how angry I am & how very sorry that I feel for those poor dragons.

Please do update us on your 2 rescues.

Tracie

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
I was shocked at the pictures, I couldn't imagine finding something like that. Well done for taking them in and please post an update!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
How are these poor babies? Please update us.................I can't even imagine the person who did this, disgraceful!

I can't even stand myself right now, just knowing I am of the same species as that horrible person who did that.
Please let us know if she recovers, you are truly a saint for saving her.

izz

Juvie Member
The nerve of some people :angry5: ,if i found them they would no longer be alive

:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :evil: :( :evil: :evil: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :x :x :x :!: :!: :!: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
awful, just awful........can't swear on here but how could anyone live with themselves doing that!!! Well done to you and those kids for rescuing 2 beautiful babies. Hope they are ok and have some happiness now in their new homes

p.s. @sh00tdangit, that photo of Ralphie broke my heart too...im glad you were able to give him a nice life in the end, he was such a cutie!

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
sh00tdangit":2hfdrujs said:
OH MY GOD! Thank GOD your children saw them! People like this are DISGUSTING and shouldn't be allowed to own reptiles, or ANY animals for that matter! i'm so upset right now!

I obtained a sick leopard gecko a while ago from a friend who's family didn't take care of him. He was in HORRIBLE shape but nothing like this. they didn't use heat lamps for the poor guy and he was a little over a year old. he smelled awful too. he was reallyyyy sick and i tried all i could. i did exactly what the 3 different vets told me to do and i also consulted 2 reptile experts and they said i was doing everything right.. unfortunately he was sooo sick he didn't make it. :cry:

a0arnr.jpg

His name was Ralphie and he was the happiest Gecko i've ever seen
even AFTER the neglect. i was heartbroken when i first saw him.

I'm sorry about Ralphie. He looked extremely cute. =(

It's honestly heartbreaking to see how people treat things that they took responsibility for. If they didnt have the means to take care of them there were other ways to handle the situation. I can't believe people would do such a thing to an innocent creature. I hope they survive , the girl doesnt look good :/ good luck.

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
omg i hate people like that you know if you cant take care of a creature as well as you can yourself then you dont need the animal or creature you said youll take care of. everyone here on the site and who have reptiles should know that reptile can be a bit more then the normal person can handle and everyone should be warned about that so that things like this dont have to happen because the animal control dont normaly deal with reptiles and sadly if they cant send them anywhere the poor baby passes. i hope the little ones are doing better update when you can. and the person that did this will have a bad end to their life cause karma will bit them in the butt and also they will have a a even worse next life. thats the only thing that i see in the out the outcomes of the ones who do things like this. silent justice. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom