Pooping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezima

Today Merlin pooped twice, I've read on this site that usually healthy dragons poop once every few days. Should I be worried?

Zezima

Original Poster
Merlin is roughly 4 months old, perhaps that's why? He eats a lot and has a short digestion system?

ruben0311

Juvie Member
depending on the diet and such you can easily get poop more than once a day, especially if he maybe cut it off before he was done the first time... what you want to look at is the consistency and the appearance of the poop. his behavior will tell you alot about his health also but i wouldnt worry about it too much. everyone is different. Both poos were solid and well formed?

Zezima

Original Poster
Yeah, they seemed pretty solid to me, a little slimey, as if a slim coat of saliva were on it. Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom