pooped twice today, both runny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OviDear

So Trex is having some more problems... He's pooped 2 times in one day. I just got him the UVB light he needs (tube light 10.0 T8) and the heat in his enclosure is around 90 to 95 degrees. the cooler side is probably 70-80 degrees, he has a bulb light too (exoterra bulb 150ww) . The substrate I'm using is paper towels. He's daily meal consists of Crickets, Apples, grapes (not often), and brussel sprouts. He gets calcium every other day. I don't know what could be wrong... :help:

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Sometimes my juvenile goes twice a day but its never runny at all. I'd say try to feed the apples occasionally and up the calcium, five times a week with multivitmin two times a week. Make sure the uvb you have is inside the tank. Also for the brussle sprouts, try to feed those in moderation and give things like collard greens or turnip greens instead.
Also make sure your dusting the salad. http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

OviDear

Original Poster
CooperDragon":kkoxi6hp said:
It could be an upset stomach. I'd stop offering the fruit and keep it to an occasional treat. I would dust the crickets at every meal and try offering a variety of veges. I like to reference this list for ideas. http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

Thank you, I'm probably going to the store today to get him collard and mustard greens. Since I only have one female cricket (I'm trying to breed crickets lol) I'm buying more crickets today so I can feed him some tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nohupics
Top Bottom