Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson

I give my dragon a soaking every other day. She has recently been eating a lot. I've given her a bath the past two days. She has not gone in 2 and a half days. Is this OK? Also, when I feed my dragon does she know when to stop eating or do I have to stop her?

Thanks

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hello there,
Some dragons do not go every day, but it is often a matter of age.
How old is your dragon?
The general rule is to offer your dragon as much live food as they can eat in 10 minutes twice or three times a day.
We do have to consider what kind of food you are offering?

What are you feeding for live bugs and what for salad?
Are any of the bugs bigger than the space between your dragons eyes?

Can you tell me a little more about your set up?

What lighting are you using?
What UV are you using?
Coil? Compact? MVB? Strip?
Please be specific as to the brand.

What substrate is your dragon on?

Holly

Hudson

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply.

She (my dragon) is 4 months old. I feed her crickets as her insects and endive as a staple vegetable but do feed her other fruits and vegatables at times. I don't think any bugs are that big but cannot be sure. I have a UVA bulb by Exo terra and a UVB bulb by sun glow is arriving on Monday. I don't know whether either is coil, compact, MVB or strip. I only know that the UVB uses a hood and the UVA uses a lamp.

She is on cage carpet as the substrate. I am using this because I heard others can cause impaction :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom