poop question, should i be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyfangRauss

Hatchling Member
normally Agni poops twice a day

for the last week or so, he's only been pooping once a day.

they're well formed, good urate color, but he does release a LOT of extra liquid when he poops. clear liquid.

his appetite is close to bankrupting me, and his lighting is all spot on. he's active, and alert, and enjoys his handling time, when hes not making flying leaps off the computer desk. he gets his calcium 5 days a week, and multivits twice a week. eats his salad pretty good most days, but some days he barely touches it.

should I be worried at the sudden drop in poop amount?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is he possibly getting ready to shed? Sometimes they slow down on metabolism or pooping schedules when they are going to shed.
How old is he?
Agni is a cute name for him, do you have any pictures?
Are you dusting his feeders with calcium once a day, correct?
He wouldn't be impacted by anything would he?
As long as his stools are still normal I wouldn't worry too much about the slight changes right now.

Tracie

SkyfangRauss

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he's getting ready to shed his back. he just finished shedding all four legs.

he's about 4 months. I have him for 3, but I don't know how long he was at the petshop before I bought him.

his morning feeding gets dusted with calcium Monday through Friday, and multivitamins Tuesday and Thursday.

I don't think hes impacted because he's still pooping pretty regularly, just once a day instead of twice

SkyfangRauss

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ugh

agni had some messy diarreah this morning.

it didn't smell bad, no worse than his usual poop smell, and so far, its only once

I soaked him a long time yesterday to help him shed his back and belly.

I hope its not some kind of parasite, I really don't have the cash for a vet visit right now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom