Poop photo warning: my baby has diarrhea and had a scary seizure-like head twitch last night

MeatballAndMama

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Delphina 'Meatball"
Please tell me what just happened to my meatball :( I am freaking out and dont know what just happened.. last night my baby had what seemed to be a involuntary few head twitches while she was hanging on her stroller with her eyes closed. it worried me so much and when I got her back into her enclosure she hid in her cave for hours. this afternoon she had diarrhea . she has had unformed poop for a few days now but today it was runny. I don't know what to do, should I call the vet when they open tomorrow? IMG_8216 2.jpg IMG_8217.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope you are able to find some insects, it can be challenging!
I'm glad that she is doing better, hopefully soon she will start eating more greens
soon. Keep up the great work!

Tracie

MeatballAndMama

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Delphina 'Meatball"
Hello,

I hope you are able to find some insects, it can be challenging!
I'm glad that she is doing better, hopefully soon she will start eating more greens
soon. Keep up the great work!

Tracie
I GOT HER TO EAT DANDELION LEAVES!!! fed it to her first feeding before any crickets and she ate them!! i shook the cricket container so she thought she was getting crickets and then she ate some greens!! im so proud of her

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom