Poo... stain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidster96

Hatchling Member
So first off, not sure where this topic belongs. :D
I came home today and saw my bearded dragon has released his inner stress. :roll:
There was a foot mark in his poo though and I saw on his leg a giant white sploch.... could this be a urinate stain o_O if so, how can I remove it???? I tried to wash it off with a little water and it wouldn't come off. >:| Any tips?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ha is there really a footprint? Thats funny I've never seen an actual footprint in my beardies poo.

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Did you get it off? Try using a very soft toothbrush while in the bath. Phoebe used to sit in her poo- i had to scrub her tail with the toothbrush every night!

littlesavedgirl

Hatchling Member
Funny timing for this post..I have my dragon exploring , running back and forth over me and she seemed to be resting half on my arm and the other half on my white sundress :shock: . I noticed her do a little wiggle and a sam a drip of clear fluid..then white pee pee pouch and thought "Oh no, my white dress..poop is coming! :bleick:" But I was able to grab a kleenex and roll it runder her as she finished :silent: stinky but no stain..Nice Save! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom