Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eadig

Juvie Member
To Bump this is to laugh in the face of the creator and the other assclowns that will never understand this... to the people that think it's ok to dress a dog but not a beardie... to the people that think everything on a forum has to have a point and be relevant to them or it doesn't deserve to exist...

to Those that don't understand, I salute to you... with a single Finger!!
No, not that one... the one next to it... I single you out As Clueless. I hand to each of you a shiny red helmet with a ginormous "Epic Failure" on the front... and an equally ginormous "Kick Me" on the Back.

Hurry off... else you miss your little yellow bus to skool...

To the Rest of Us... We Are Mighty!! Our Beardies Tell us What to do! They Make our Lives something... better... beyond comprehension of Mere Mortals!

Oh yeah... and... I almost forgot!

BUMP!!

Clydebarrow81

Hatchling Member
Eadig":5e6e0 said:
To Bump this is to laugh in the face of the creator and the other assclowns that will never understand this... to the people that think it's ok to dress a dog but not a beardie... to the people that think everything on a forum has to have a point and be relevant to them or it doesn't deserve to exist...

to Those that don't understand, I salute to you... with a single Finger!!
No, not that one... the one next to it... I single you out As Clueless. I hand to each of you a shiny red helmet with a ginormous "Epic Failure" on the front... and an equally ginormous "Kick Me" on the Back.

Hurry off... else you miss your little yellow bus to skool...

To the Rest of Us... We Are Mighty!! Our Beardies Tell us What to do! They Make our Lives something... better... beyond comprehension of Mere Mortals!

Oh yeah... and... I almost forgot!

BUMP!!

From a gold sponsor/website supporter, I would expect better judgement. The first post by the o.p, and this post by eadig represent opposite ends of the spectrum. They both feel strongly about, well, how they feel and that's great! But they are both wrong, not in thought, but in judgement. They both fail to realize that this is an OPEN forum and thoughts can be expressed freely but someones feelings are just that and judgement should not be passed. Certainly, using the word assclown should not be permited considering the op's curse word was removed AND there are children on this forum which we as adults need to set examples for as well.

Look, this is not intended to cause controversy or conflict, but my intention is realization. If you do not wish someone to pass judgement on you and your chosen lifestyle then you should do the same in return. Personally, I will never dress up my dragon. I'll never call it icky poo or dracky poo or any other poo for that matter. I'll never refer to myself as it's daddy and I will certainly never call it my son. I will never think that feeding my beardie another creature is inhumane. I will not however pass judgement on those who do and I would expect the same in return. Just because I don't hug my beardie every night and tuck it in at bedtime, it doesn't mean I care for my beardies any less.

As for eadig, I just finished reading another post in which you mention people like me don't belong here. You need a reality check my friend. Take the blue pill and come out of wonderland.

jaff

Hatchling Member
jaff wrote:
why is everyone keeping this thread alive?

just ignor this thread so it goes away

I Say This is the Original Poster! Who Else would be so pointless... Either way... I have this to say...

Sorry to bring this post to the top again but i saw this and had to say something.

Why I'm I being blamed for this post, i merely stated that people should ignor posts like this, and if you havent noticed i do post in this site myself and had some great advise brought my way and in turn tried to give advice aswell.

I think Eadig should appoligise.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay! Back to haveing fun with this thread. :D
It's was almost lights out for Junior when I noticed him looking for his blankie laying where it would normally be.
Doesn't he look sad...aaww
100_3480.jpg

Well all beardie blankies were in the dryer ....
Here's Bug-eyed Junior happy and snug in a warm blankie.
100_3482.jpg

Barbara

Peter Griffin

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":46055 said:
Okay! Back to haveing fun with this thread. :D

Barbara

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Barbara. Slow Down! Eadig said something about giving out helmets and I want mine.

Eadig":46055 said:
I hand to each of you a shiny red helmet with a ginormous "Epic Failure" on the front...

Can I get mine to say something like "You're not drunk, if you can lie on the floor without holding on."?

Party ON!

Wait... we are talking about one of those helmets that holds the beer and it has the straw that comes down to your mouth, right?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Bump!

Ok, I'll post again! The first picture is lousy but what the heck...

RD Slept in her water dish last-night
100_3491.jpg

Junior pointlessly sittin' on a cow watchin' mommy do dishes
100_3486.jpg

Checker's just wants the camera to go away
100_3475.jpg

Ms. Piggy says it's pointless to tryin' move
100_3479.jpg

Barbara

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ha ha ha...I love those pointless pics Barbara.Its good to finally see pics of the rest of your clan. :D

Vicky

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Peter Griffin":101da said:
Barbara, what is the liner you have in those pictures?

Linoleum with a alligator skin texture to it! But Juniors is on cory tile. Zak-n-Wheezie have repti carpet and cory tile.

Barbara

Eadig

Juvie Member
My Beer Helmet has a facemask on it... so I don't hurt my nose when I run into walls...

I think I forgot that this wasn't the thread where I posted "Don't take anything I say seriously, or Else you will become grossly offended"?

Oh well... this Forum is pointless anyways... so feelings don't matter... cause they don't exist... this isn't the real world... it's the internet after all... XD

Settle down! Holy Poop! My Hat Isn't On Sideways! It Hurts inside... being stuck up in barbarianistic Canada... I wish I had Head Explody...

FRIED CYCLOPS!!

BaBy NESO!!

n690177032_648407_9342.jpg

That's about All I have to say on that subject...

Eadig

Juvie Member
Clydebarrow81":1f25c said:
...Take the blue pill and come out of wonderland.

I love the matrix too! Yes Plug me Back in! I love the Lie... Can't... Handle... Reality...

Spent too much time in the real world to ever go back to the "Everything is Fine, Everything is Ok, all I have to do is pretend it isn't there and that makes it not Real" Mentality...

supertrisha

Juvie Member
So this thread is cracking me up. Thought I should add my own 2 cents :)

PANA0173.jpg

Dragon pointlessly getting ready to surf

PANA0115.jpg

Dragon pointlessly looking evil >:)

patomalley.jpg

Dragon looking very confused...

newbie-1.jpg

Tripod pointlessly doing pushups :)

gettingdragon

Hatchling Member
wow he is getting a lot of hits from this POINTLESS post i think everybody hates him so thats why this was his first and only post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom