Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Cindy! Welcome back to the sad world of beardie slavedom and all of our pointless tales!
Msg me on FB to let me know how Malibu's doing today.

Sandy2013

Well top of the pointless morning to you all,

I am wondering where I can find the link to the paperwork I need to fill out in order to apply for the 3 pointless hours of my life you all owe me back that I just spent reading this thread. Not to mention the the fact you owe this newbie new underwear from laughing my pants off, and the money my sister thinks I now need to pay a good shrink because I have just called her and asked if she has any of her daughters doll hats small enough to fit my beardie!!!!

Now I also need a leese for my dragon and a hat for every ocassion. Oh yes and thanks to you and my pointless beardie addiction I am now stuck with I am already planning my next poitnless high with Cheyrl of Rioreptiles a beautiful girl who I hope will have a totally pointless pic to add soon!

Ruth x

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yes, pointless pics, please and if you find the sad paperwork, please forward it to me. I spend hours on this site & have for 6 years, quite the accumulation of time, but pointlessly worth it :lol:

garrett15

Hatchling Member
I love all the post This site is for beardie lovers not for people that just think there another old lizard that you just throw in a cage and feed.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sandy2013":3t91h2hy said:
Well top of the pointless morning to you all,

I am wondering where I can find the link to the paperwork I need to fill out in order to apply for the 3 pointless hours of my life you all owe me back that I just spent reading this thread. Not to mention the the fact you owe this newbie new underwear from laughing my pants off, and the money my sister thinks I now need to pay a good shrink because I have just called her and asked if she has any of her daughters doll hats small enough to fit my beardie!!!!

Now I also need a leese for my dragon and a hat for every ocassion. Oh yes and thanks to you and my pointless beardie addiction I am now stuck with I am already planning my next poitnless high with Cheyrl of Rioreptiles a beautiful girl who I hope will have a totally pointless pic to add soon!

Ruth x
smiley1735.gif

Wait until the day when you find yourself sadly measuring all of the doll/stuffed animal accessories that you pass in the stores, to see if they'd pointlessly fit your beardie.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
So that's where I have to look. I always go to the animal section and never find anything small enough for Rosie, much less Squirt, whom I haven't measure for about 3 weeks now so I'm not sure how big she is anymore. She didn't seem to want any supers, maybe she's used to the large supers she finally ate me out of so we bought the medium ones which to me (and her, I guess) look small.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
I wanna post something that is sad and pointless.

IMG_20130214_175933_zps831013f1.jpg

So pointless. Anyone know where I can get a "leese"? :laughhard: :whip:

Sandy2013

jezwolf175":37416nws said:
I wanna post something that is sad and pointless.

IMG_20130214_175933_zps831013f1.jpg

So pointless. Anyone know where I can get a "leese"? :laughhard: :whip:

Totally pointless the most stinkingly cutest pointless thing ive seen in a while!! More more!!!

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Aww thanx everyone! Fafnir had his own little announcement to all the beardies in the world for valentine's day. Lol and my sister "pointlessly" brought him some butterworms for his treat. Since he couldn't have what was in the box. :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Fafnir is one sadly & pointlessly, good looking dragon, how did you get him to stay like that for the photo? And I just love the dragon on the valentine's candy box, very unique, just like Fafnir!

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
I honestly placed him on there with one hand and took the picture with the other. But he stayed like that for a good 3mins. I guess he wanted a photoshoot? But I do treat him with supers if he stays still. He must know that when mommy puts down the phone it means nummies. :lol: He has grown alot too! and it was thanx to all the pointless and sad posts on this amazing site. Yes very very sad and pointless. :roll: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom