Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
RockyPlusBen":4sptouxg said:
So what is the goal of this thread? I want to join but what do you do here? Just post random pictures and talk about "Random and pointless" posts? If so IM IN lol

Read the first couple pages of this thread, then you'll see. :wink:

Welcome to the most pointless thread in BD.org! :lol:

If people want to dress there beardies up so what! and if the bearded dragon likes his leashe.. let him wear it? if the bearded dragon is happy it shouldn't matter.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I sadly decided to pointlessly bump this up today...on another note it is pointlessly snowing outside...It's April 1st..hello???????
It should sadly be in the 50's not the 30's....it is also icy in work in NJ right now....who switched seasons?????

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
athenacp":3srgy2m1 said:
I sadly decided to pointlessly bump this up today...on another note it is pointlessly snowing outside...It's April 1st..hello???????
It should sadly be in the 50's not the 30's....it is also icy in work in NJ right now....who switched seasons?????

S'all right, we sadly never really had a summer this year :( Confuses the dragons no end! Some pointlessly didn't know whether to brumate or not :roll:

I too shall pointlessly and sadly post.
First off let me say I love this site, this community. It has helped me so much already and I'm new still. If something I'm wondering about isn't currently being talked about then I'll use the search engine to see if it's archived. So many questions I've had (I'm new to the wonderful world of beardies) have been answered, and everyone who has answered my questions had helped so much! Thanks!!

That being said let me pointlessly post this,
The other day my 3 year old Lydia said, "Mommy, Astrid is my sister, and I love her very much! "
We've only had Astrid a week and a half and already she's in all of our hearts ! I'm so blessed to be Astrid's human :)
Bobbie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Olivia, glad to see you!

I pointlessly picked up a flu that my hubby had & have been stuck at home since the weekend. It's not a good idea to be sick, but sadly we had no choice. This flu just makes you really tired all the time & makes all your joints ache. YUCK and pointlessly NOT FUN.

I should be back to normal by Monday, my hubby already is starting to feel better, he sadly had a high fever on Sunday, but that was gone by Monday.

Deb

AlanHJ

Juvie Member
haha that's awesome that this thread is still going! Defines the term "Threadnaught"!

Originally I thought people were going to turn this thread in to a happy thread, to counteract the negative op. Well my second contribution:

I love making salads for my bd! It gives me a chance to get creative. What I've noticed is he LOVES bitter veggies, thank god, cause I don't! Kale seems to be his favourite for some odd reason. blech! I think he eats healthier than I do!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I had pointlessly decided to play my very first April Fool's prank on my bd.org friends and it sadly backfired on me -- big time! :roll:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Now you see why I never play jokes on my friends. Though I have to admit- never had such a spectacular backfire as yours. :laughing6:
I pointlessly ordered some hornworms for the girls. Saddly, I ordered the smalls. :shock: Now I gotta wait till they get big enough to eat. The supers were smaller than expected too. Since I ordered 500, the girls just got more. :D

Hi Livey! Long time no see! Glad you decided to breath today- It really beats the alturnitive. :lol:

Sandy H :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom