Righto! Here's my new addition (Yet to be named) -
IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

And mum's first lizard love (Artie) -
IMG_3318.jpg

She's huge :lol:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Meagan, those lizzies are pointlessly beautiful. Congratulations to you and your mom!

Yesterday I went outside to the "weedpatch" and picked some baby greens. Mostly chard, with some fancy kale and collards. Super-pointlessly yummy! Sadly, Teddy is STILL asleep (when ya gonna wake up, mah little man?), and wasn't able to enjoy the spring-time treats.

izz

Juvie Member
You are lucky!!My next lizard is going to be a Ackie (Ridgetailed monitor).That stumpy is cute too!!!

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Adorable monitor and shingleback! So cute :)
Kana has been pointlessly somewhat depressed, I've been gone so much for school that she acts all happy and glass dances while I'm home, and has even gotten to the greeting/seeing me off stage.
She could also be depressed by the sudden appearance of a second snowstorm, for which we are slated anywhere from 6-18 inches of snow in the next two days, lol.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Our dragons are pointlessly not impressed with the weather. It's in the 40s; everyone is up, but they don't have alot of energy. Lots of black beards (we have 4 males) and even Sweetie is sadly black bearding everything, unless she's being pointlessly cuddled, then all her yellows come out because she's happy. I think she would live outside of her "room" (as my hubby calls their vivs) if she could. They're all waiting for real sun, and so are we, sun with warmer temps so they can all have their turn on the balcony under real sun. :D

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
I'm pointlessly waiting for BeeGee to eat again :)and thanks for welcoming me. I too am pointlessly waiting for summer! Even spring will do.

RockyPlusBen

Hatchling Member
So what is the goal of this thread? I want to join but what do you do here? Just post random pictures and talk about "Random and pointless" posts? If so IM IN lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom