Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
LilStinkpot":tf5skclp said:
TASTIGER":tf5skclp said:
is it just me or do you guys pointlessly get more relaxed when a cat is purring on your lap :lol:

Sad but true! Except maybe until the relaxed cat starts pointlessly drooling. :lol:
... or the relaxed and drooling cat starts kneading! :shock: OUCH!!!!! Sadly, there is nothing pointless about a kneading cat! :(

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
atleast the puppy didnt try to eat the lizard thats what mine did :roll:
after being yelled at she wont look at them

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
BeardyDragon":2p7efcrr said:
RolandKyramere":2p7efcrr said:
BeardyDragon":2p7efcrr said:
RolandKyramere, i pointlessly can email you the full picture of eyes if you want
I would pointlessly love the picture of Eyes.
Also pointless, my website is going to have to wait until Friday (my payday) to actually go live, I'm paying for a year of hosting, which is kinda more expensive than a month, lol.
So, look for a post on Friday about my delightful lovely website.

ur gonna have to pm me the email address, and did you get my last pm?
Yup, and pm email address I shall!
Now off to pointlessly work on my pointless reflection paper for my pointless assignment to get my pointless degree.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
We are all packed for our not-so-pointless bike trip on the Towpath Trail tomorrow -- 100 seventh graders, its a mixed PE - math - science excursion... I'll be on the trails with a group of bikers, some kids will be walking too. It will be a mix of 2- and 3- and 5- mile trails! Hope to have some great pix when we get back.

The Towpath Trail is a great National Recreation Area (NRA) trail that basically runs thru Akron, Ohio to Peninsula, Ohio. Beautiful terrain, and lots of ecological areas for study :mrgreen: any massotherapists on this board? I may need one tomorrow afternoon!

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i am pointlessly trying to get spike to trust me and sadly its been 3 months and he still wants to kill me :roll:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
dragonxxxx":2llrg2a2 said:
thank you tastiger for sadly and pointlessly getting in my way
I am pointlessly going to point out the pointlessness of your post counts pointlessly rising in a pointless post to pointlessly raise my pointless post count.

dragonxxxx

Hatchling Member
tastiger this post won't be pointless, try handling your beardie 15 to 20 mins a day for a week or so than 20 to 30 mins a day for aweek or so, increasing handling time as you go. your beardie should stop hating ( not really hating, more like scared) you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom