Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Dolcedragon: thanks for giving us hope; I know we can't reverse the MBD, so I give her 1 or 2 baths in our sink and she likes to try to jump out, I'm hoping the exercise will help strenthen her muscles; sadly we also give her time out of her tank for cuddles, and my husband (I'm usually at work at this time) sadly lets her roam the living room, so we're giving her some lots of exercise time. We put the TV in our bedroom, so only dragons in the living room. But I refuse to give up our bedroom, after all where would we have the two youngest run around and not have a place to hide; they sadly really love to climb up our pillows.
Deborah & my zoo.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
dolcedragon":c3e86 said:
Psst, don't tell my husband, but I've discovered if I move his TV I could pointlessly fit another beardie (or armadillo lizard; I really want one) on that wall. :wink:
He should be glad your not gutting out the TV to make a new enclosure for a new beardie
or armadillo. :laughing6:
:dontknow: I don't know what's going on dear all that's on TV is reptiles. :laughing6:

An Deborah you have amazed me in just over a year you went from only Sweetie to jungling a zoo. :lol:
BTW thanks for the screen cleaner it was to cute not to share with everyone. I've "Sadly" been considering a little pug puppy.......now I've "Pointlessly" got to get one.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barbara, yes indeed, who would have ever thought we'd have an actual zoo in our home. And loving every minute of it. If I could retire, I would, just to stay home and take care of all the little boogers. Sadly Rubio sure got in trouble today. We've pointlessly tried to get him to calm down, but he absolutely freaks when he sees one of our females. So we've decided we're going to have to put something over the from and side, so he won't continue these crazy hormonal dances he does. I'm afraid he'll damage himself. Roger has decided to find another home for Serena, he's decided he's not cut out for tegus. The owner of a pet shop we go to is very much into tegus and knows a couple of guys who are serious tegu owners, so she may get a home soon. Meanwhile, Rubio's tank will go behind the couch, where Serena is now & he won't be able to see the females anymore, unless one wanders over, like Sweetie. So we'll be less 1, but that will also give us more room. We've decided if we find beardies in distress or hear of same, we'll take one more in...I'm just hoping it won't be for awhile, as, even though we are really good beardie slaves, there are only so many hours in the day. Mind you, playing "juggle the beardie" has become a challenge; we sadly & pointlessly want the best for each of them. Our sweet Angel found her veggie dish today, shuffled from one end of her viv to the other and started eating. That was so good to see.

And Barbara, the screen cleaner makes me want one too. Aren't we just pathetic!! :D
Deborah & my zoo :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
sweetiepie9":1812f said:
Barbara, yes indeed, who would have ever thought we'd have an actual zoo in our home. And loving every minute of it. If I could retire, I would, just to stay home and take care of all the little boogers. Sadly Rubio sure got in trouble today. We've pointlessly tried to get him to calm down, but he absolutely freaks when he sees one of our females. So we've decided we're going to have to put something over the from and side, so he won't continue these crazy hormonal dances he does. I'm afraid he'll damage himself. Roger has decided to find another home for Serena, he's decided he's not cut out for tegus. The owner of a pet shop we go to is very much into tegus and knows a couple of guys who are serious tegu owners, so she may get a home soon. Meanwhile, Rubio's tank will go behind the couch, where Serena is now & he won't be able to see the females anymore, unless one wanders over, like Sweetie. So we'll be less 1, but that will also give us more room. We've decided if we find beardies in distress or hear of same, we'll take one more in...I'm just hoping it won't be for awhile, as, even though we are really good beardie slaves, there are only so many hours in the day. Mind you, playing "juggle the beardie" has become a challenge; we sadly & pointlessly want the best for each of them. Our sweet Angel found her veggie dish today, shuffled from one end of her viv to the other and started eating. That was so good to see.

And Barbara, the screen cleaner makes me want one too. Aren't we just pathetic!! :D
Deborah & my zoo :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Deborah,
I would love to see some pointless and sad pictures of your zoo family, :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: please, please?
Christine <><

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Yesterday, while playing The How Many Times Have You.....Game a certain person who frequents this post(dolce :wink: ) had sadly noticed I have 3 raccoons in my sig. Then this poster sadly and pointlessly went on to say "who would have raccoons?"

That was the first time someone pointlessly asked about them on a forum, generally people pm me about them. Anyway, I will sadly and pointlessly tell you the story of how I acquired the 3 raccoons. I will try to make it real short. The mother gave birth to them in my backyard...she then abandoned them for me to take care of. I cared for the cute little buggers for a year before I decided sadly, but not pointlessly that they needed to be back in the wild. The wild being pointlessly behind my house, where it is all woods. They still come to visit quite often, literally banging on my sliding glass door, wanting catfood or whatever handout I will give them. I sadly miss seeing them lounging on the back porch with my cats. Since they grew up with my cats, they all got along nicely. It was like having 3 more cats(that ate alot!). I know though that they are where they were intended to be...in the wild.

Unfortunately, I only have one pic downloaded. This particular one is of Joannie(the girl) pointlessly eating breakfast one day. I miss the(my) raccoons :cry:

IMG_0113.jpg

I figured while I was here...I would post a pic of one of my cats, Sawyer.....who is a spaz, just like his momma :lol:

IMG_0174.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Dawn don't listen to Kate there is nothing wrong with having a raccoon as a pet.
I had one when I was little and we lived in Northern California Oreo was an awesome character. I also had a pet skunk. Stinky's mother had been run over and we stopped and picked up the baby wasn't much bigger than a medium size rat. Stinky was eventually released back into the wild but still appeared every evening for a treat or liver. She too was much like a cat and she hung out with them played with them it was very comical.

beardlover

Juvie Member
It's sad really...my boyfriend refuses to admit that he loves my little Vinny...but it's just a pointless battle, how could you not love this face?

SDC14532.jpg

On days I work and he doesn't, I leave him in charge of her lights and feedings...lately I've caught him talking to her and laughing at the odd positions she sleeps in. This morning he pointlessly suggested that the reason she had her head burried in her blanket was because we get up too early for her...he still isn't totally comfortable holding/picking her up (he's afraid to hurt her)...but the love is in his eyes - I can see it! It's all a matter of time.... :wink:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
oh, beardlover -- look at that gorgeous multi-colored beard! Ok, I have pointlessly fallen in love with other peoples' beardies, please don't tell my two or I shall be sadly spiked & whipped :lol:

beardlover

Juvie Member
She is gorgeous :D with every shed her beard/face get more orange and her body more yellow. And to think when I got her I thought she was just another "run of the mill grey dragon" I love watching her colours come out!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
She looks like she has a wee bit of an ornery streak there -- haha -- they're just as bad as our humanoids, how sad is that?!? (although even tho our two youngest are involved in Xena & Crash's care / playtime / bathtime, they have complained lately the beardies get more attention!)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
blondie098":6ecff said:
(although even tho our two youngest are involved in Xena & Crash's care / playtime / bathtime, they have complained lately the beardies get more attention!)
:lol: My youngest son Richard use to complain all the time of this. Or there's nothing to eat, but Dragon food.Waa! He even ask me one day if there was a fire an you could only save one who would it be?
That was so not a fair question. :lol:

What he doesn't realize is that his butt would be carrying out as many beardies as he could hold. :lol:

Here are a couple of Pointless pic's of RD enjoying a Spring morning.

Here she thinks she is hidden from me.
DSC01342.jpg

Till I snuck around to the other side.....
DSC01343.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

99 pages of Pointless and Sad post........Wow! Thanks Mr. Troll! :mrgreen:

Menolly

Juvie Member
Haha...I haven't seen jabba, I just think that's a really fine beard.

Sad and pointless question, when shedding is it weird that my baby is shedding in spots? Like both of the first half of his back legs to I guess you would say the knee joint and one of his front legs, his tail, and his beard and the back part of his beautiful head where all his spikes are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom