Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
These beardies find the most unique places to hide.

Pointlessly, Zoom Zoom is shedding her front arms (both) and her whole tail.
SpeedyZoom0308091.jpg

Sadly, she started this shed last week, or maybe earlier, I don't remember when, but she's been eating almost nothing since the end of December, only lost 3 grams total, gained 1/4 inch in length. These beardies are strange when they go into a brumation, she was probably 6.5 months old when this not eating and sleeping until noon, then trying to go back to sleep about 1:30 or 2 pm. She pointlessly when after 3 superworms today after eating 2 supers last Thursday, 3 last Friday and none on Saturday or Sunday. How can they grow and shed when they aren't eating? She's not even 1 year old and, as I said she's not lost very much weight. By the way, That's Speedy's head peaking out from my husband's shirt. We like to keep them under layers on our bodies when it's cold in our house.

beardlover

Juvie Member
Just thought of something pointlessly entertaining... When people are meeting Vinny for the first time we always say the same thing to calm frightened nerves.... "Don't worry, we had her fire breathing gland removed" The best part is when people actually have to take a moment to think about what you just said (and some still believe it!)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
yikes.gif
HAA HAA!

I'm glad we're not the only crazy people! We took Crash for "show & tell" to our daughter's 5th grade class -- we didn't have a carrier setup yet, so we used a large box to transport him to the school. Hubby took a torch lighter and scorched the outside of the box a little.

Needless to say, the principal hasn't really talked to us much since!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: Blondie- Thanks for the idea! I LOVE it. We go to a homeschool co-op every Tues. and in a few weeks Katherine's class is doing a unit on beardies. I am going to scorch a box and carry him into the class that way. :lol: The kids will love it. Thanks so very much for sharing! :blob8: :blob5:

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Here are a couple more Pointless pic's.............. :)

Bender
DSC00697.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

And for those of you that didn't see this video in my Photo Expressions thread.......because
it's to cute not to share. :lol:

Yummy Calcium!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I love that pic of Itty Bitty! And little Bender attacking the calcium LOL He was even scratching at the floor! Has he grown lately? He's looking quite healthy. :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
That picture of Itty Bitty is great(love the theme song too)!!

Sorry Barbara, don't know if I can watch that video of Bender again. You have already made me laugh too much today as it is, besides I don't feel like changing my pants again!! I knew there was a reason my OB/GYN wanted me to do my Kegel exercises after the birth of my son :banghead:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Awww, Barbara, Baby Bender is too cute.

Did he teach Foster the calcium trick, or did Foster teach him? :wink: :lol:
I am glad to see that I do not have the only weirdo! :mrgreen: :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Aaww! Foster is to cute........isn't it silly to watch? :laughing6: Nutty little beardies! :lol:
What are they trying to do...dig up more? :roll: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom