I guess it's got no replies yet????
Man where are all of the Trolls hiding? :roll:

Deborah I love the pic's of Issy and Rubio they have gotten big. :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
blondie098":eb0da said:
sign-woodruff.jpg

Must have attitude, be well-versed in being offended by us loving our beardies, and have experience in thinking we're all insane because we spoil our spikey pancakes and hold off on the syrup.
You forgot to mention that the applicant must not know how to spell and lack a sense of humor.
Great sign, by the way!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Speelling? I dont see alot rong w/ his sppelling. I tak my lizard fro walks on leeses and put them in cloths alll teh time.
HAHAHA!!

Talia

Here are some pointless photos of Atticus...

A pointless photo of her looking pregnant, as she is sadly just a baby...

3327248924_19b39a009e.jpg

Pointlessly trying to escape from her lovely pink sparkly bath tub:

3283146533_6135190711.jpg

POintlessly impersonating a Froggie:

3329486285_4482c61358.jpg

And smiling despite being sadly sprayed with water:

3329486603_7d59a4972f.jpg

DragonGal

Hatchling Member
Ah, how fun are pointless posts!? :laughing6:

Pointlessly claiming the blankets as his own:
IMG_0838.jpg

And hanging out on my guitar:
IMG_0484.jpg

But.. what's the point!? :headbang:
Rock on!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Sweetiepie9:

Love the pointless and sad pics of Issy and Rubio.............Rubio's back colors and pattern are beautiful!

We all can't get enough, can we? :wink:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Talia ~ look at the cute li'l belly on Atticus!!! Oh My, did she swallow a large grape?! :lol: Or the troll? Cause y'know, trolls are small, and so are their pieces-parts...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Jasper's Mom":25d89 said:
So we're trolling for trolls now? What could be more sad and pointless than that? :laughhard:

No you didn't! :lol:
I can feel Dawn's gears turning already. :laughing6:
Next it will be a super worm on a hook added to the sign. :laughhard:

Oh an I think we need to add something else to the qualifications list.

Must beable to reply without cursing. :silent:
If not you are no good to us.
We don't want to loose you little Trolls so fast. :lol:
Never fails as soon as we decide to accept a Troll they go and get themselves band.

Talia

blondie098":6ef35 said:
Talia ~ look at the cute li'l belly on Atticus!!! Oh My, did she swallow a large grape?! :lol: Or the troll? Cause y'know, trolls are small, and so are their pieces-parts...

LOL I know :laughing6: !!! I felt bad, like maybe she would explode!! She ate 36 woodies in one go... She was still fat two days later... Stil, you can't overfeed a baby right?? :dontknow:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
sign-woodruff.jpg

To Whom It May Concern:

I am inquiring about the opening you have for a Troll and am wondering if it is still available? I am looking for a career change and believe I would be a wonderful candidate for this position.

Job Experience-Worked under a bridge from 1979-1992.

Personal Qualifications:

-Have a unique sense of humor(a little twisted at times)
-Have been known to stick foot in mouth(on more than one occassion)
-Love a good laugh(especially at the expense of others)
-Have been known to speak when not spoken to
-Readily able to speak my mind if needed
-Do not always play well with others

Problem Areas:

-Have been known to be a good speller, but am a fast learner and if given the opportunity.... with time this can be corrected.
-Was raised by a sailor and have been known to use a few(alot) of swear words. With time this too can be changed.

As I said before I am looking for a new direction in life. Please give me a chance...you will not be disappointed. I am excited to explore the Troll territory and will embrace everything it has to offer.

Thank You,

Dawn
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom