Finally080.jpg

doing splits
Finally068.jpg

and look how little he was when we got him!!!!!!!!!1
Finally072.jpg

Finally071.jpg

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
In the spirit of keeping the thread going, I have some very pointless and sad weekend activity pictures to post. Unfortunatly, I don't have any leeses for my dragons at the moment, I'm working to correct that soon. :D

However this weekend I went out and got a leese for my bunny and took him on a pointless trip to the park. He was pointlessly happy and enjoyed his adventures very much. I know, it's sad that I put him through all that leese wearing so he could go outside...he couldn't possibly enjoy a trip outdoors cause he's just a stupid bunny. LOL! :p Oh well, I made him come along anyway. Here is Tazzy on his beautiful new leese!

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Awh...Thanks! Yeah, Taz is so cute! He was a total "I can't live without it" impulse buy. LOL! He gets absolutly anything he wants, very spoiled.

I'm not sure what he is. The pet shop sold him to me as a mini lop, but he was in with a bunch of others that were actually much larger than him. He may be a runt, not sure. My vet suspects that he may be a cross between a mini lop and a holland lop. They don't expect him to get much over 6lbs. We love him so much and he is a great pet!!! He absolutly LOVED his trip to the park yesterday, he seemed so happy!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks for responding, he is beautiful. Used to have rabbits all the time,but not for several years now.Almost miss having them,but couldn't have any now live out in the country and was visited by a bear about a year ago,wouldn't want to have to fight him.He's bigger than me.LOL.

lousmom

Hatchling Member
Louiesleeping.jpg

Here is a pointless picture of my baby sleeping in his blanket. Geez, I forgot to take a picture of him on his leese today.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
This pointless picture is on our computer desktop
littlegirls2.jpg

This one is in with the pictures on the March 08 page. This notices them talking with each other:
oc10008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom