Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
HYPORollo":ebb87 said:
i just want to add to this pointless thread by saying chochalate milk use to give me gas as a kid thank you for allowing me to share this pointless comment it has been bottled up in side for a long time now i feel better that i got it out like bad gas wow i feel so good inside :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

CAN'T BREEEEATHE!

:laughhard:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HYPORollo":238d6 said:
i just want to add to this pointless thread by saying chochalate milk use to give me gas as a kid thank you for allowing me to share this pointless comment it has been bottled up in side for a long time now i feel better that i got it out like bad gas wow i feel so good inside :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:
This is probably the most pointless and sad post yet. I love it!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
:shock: Sadly Twitch has not pooped in 19 days I am off to the store for pumpkin and baby applesauce, can you please all cross fingers for me that it's not a pointless errand? Thanx...

a

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
This one's for you HYPOrollo

chocolatemilk.jpg
=
evo5000-mask.jpg

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Aznrainbowdime":3ace8 said:
*DEAD*

I sadly thank all of you for having me squirt soda from my mouth all over my keyboard as I am eating lunch at the moment.

I pointlessly tell you you're quite welcome :wink:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: :laughhard: ROFLMAO :laughhard: :laughhard: I don't know which is funnier. Thanks dawn and Hyporollo for brightening up a dreary, rainy day.
Rainbowdime- don't you know better than to read pointless and sad while eating or drinking? How sad! :lol:

Sandy H :mrgreen:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I was looking at some of the last few posts! I swear I love you guys! Make me laugh out loud all the time!

Here is a picture of Brady pointlessly climbing from the top of Butch's shirt that I had him wrapped in, down my arm, and out thru the sleeve.
sleeve.jpg

And Sadly, this is the look that Brady was giving to Butch! Some thanks that Butch gets for saving Brady Baby.
brady-1.jpg

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
i once put on my last pair of clean underwear :banghead: :banghead: which was the pointless part and went to walmart after drinking chocolate milk i bought there i had to run home :help: on the way i sharted in the car the sad part i wasted my last buck and a half on the chocolate milk needless to say i dont drink chocolate milk any more unless im home and alone gosh after all this no need for the therapy wwooohhhoooooo :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
lol whats pointless is my friend wrote that last post and tried to make me look like a fool whats sad it happend to him one night on our way out to a bar and i almost didnt turn around so he would of been in a stinky sittution and he luckys i did and his names drew lol ill never leave you unattendid with my computer again lol

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Sadly, Foster is oozing attitude right about now. It probably doesnt help his manliness that his lips are shedding, and in real life, they are pink! lol
foster-2.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! Poor Foster! He is sadly not a happy camper at all :(
Jennifer... would you pointlessly take a pencil to that poor boys masked face and give him a manly five o'clock shadow!!!
Maybe that would help turn his frown upside down :D :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom