Please, please help me with this stupid clamp lamp problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
So I have a Zoomed basking fixture, and its a clamp lamp, yes? But I can't figure out how to put the clamp on the lamp, and if I can't put the clamp on the lamp I can't attach the clamp light to the Zoomed stand, and if I can't attach the light to the stand I can't use my Megaray! It is driving me crazy, any help would be much appreciated. :banghead:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughing6: (only because I went through the same thing)

I found this on ZooMed's website:
http://www.zoomed.com/Library/ProductDBFiles/deluxeporcelain.pdf

In other words, the attachment should look like this:
clamp_lamp.jpg

clamp_lamp1.jpg

Hope this helped.

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ahah, I got it! Thanks so much! I wish it came with that picture (or directions. Directions would be good). At any rate, now I've got the clamp lamp on right, and the clamp lamp attached to the stand, and put it in the megaray. Yay! :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree. Even after reading the instructions from their website, it still didn't make sense. I actually figured it out by looking at the picture that was on the box. It took me awhile, and alot of cursing and aggravation. :roll:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
What she said! It took me forever to figure it out. And I didn't even figure it out on my own - I had to go to the website. It's the most counter-intuitive piece of hardware I've ever seen! :banghead: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom