Pity face

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my little Saxon is sick and shedding.

Cleaned out his tank and got it all prepared before I started on his med. Saxon took the med liquid like a champ. It was so easy, that I'm confident about continuing the process. So after the meds, I decide to give him a bath, to help his shedding.

While in the bath, he sleeps as usual. But this time I also notice a black black beard but no puffy beard. It was the first time I saw it and it was awesome. No attitude difference when I checked on him and such and moved him around. Well I take him out of the bath and make a burrito to dry him and warm him up a bit.

So I put him in his tank... and within minutes he's at the edge is looking at me and I'm reading his face as: Take me out mommy!

He's so cute with his pity face!

saxondragon

Original Poster
I really did want to take him out but it was bed time (late, late bed time!).

I'm in the process of moving myself so added with the additional care he is needing it tends to be very late at night. I wanted to make sure he was in his tank with lights off by at least midnight! I only let him out of his tank so long away from the heat and such because I was letting it dry from the cleaning.

I have to do this nightly now because I don't want to risk re-introducing his parasites.

But he does look so adorable in his breadie burrito! I've even started recording his wanderings and etc around the house. I would definitely say he's my kid now, he's the only one I have! :D

Eventide

Hatchling Member
Awww, I both love it and hate it when they do that. I love it 'cause it means they love me, but I hate it because I can't ever resist! :D

saxondragon":4e73e said:
I would definitely say he's my kid now, he's the only one I have! :D

There's always room for just one more.... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom