PICTURES PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeLcoke

Original Poster
Ok so just a confirmation godzilla I'd chowing down on horn and butter worms. As much as he wants in 15 minutes. Is this good? No crickets at all.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Thats fine but if you can get him to eat a few crix as well that woukld be good since some chitin is needed in their diet also.

jeLcoke

Original Poster
Ok cool i"ll try and get him into some crickets.
He definitely loves the worms though downs them like crazy...I can see this getting very expensive hahaha...

He seems to have stopped with the salad though (greens, zucchini,carrots). Any tricks out there to get him to eat the salad?????

jeLcoke

Original Poster
Alright so here's an issue I now have...i've been feeding godzilla hornworms and butterworms now for about a week....and today i fed him about 6 he stopped so I took them away...about 1 and half hours later he deficates about 5 full non-digested worms...

What is this all about? No more worms for him? Sick?

Please help...mostly because it sticks like death hahahaha
Did you double check his basking temp today?Did he bask after he ate?ow is he acting now?It can happen occasionally just make sure his temps are good and he is not acting sick.If it continues to happen then it would be something to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom