Pictures of my baby Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Ok, Assassin joined our family the first week of Oct., and I finally have a few somewhat decent pics to show. He is now 11 weeks old and 12 inches long! He is a red pastel/orange german giant/red X sandfire/blood/German giant:

Thegirls008.jpg

Assassin011-2.jpg

Assassin012.jpg

He eats like a pig! and is growing so incredibly fast and we are hoping that he will be a really big adult. He's a spoiled baby and yes, quite the Mamma's boy! LOL

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks!
Yes, he has a deep red orange patter down his back, tail, side bars and legs and really red streaks by his ears. My digital camera is a really cheap crappy one for now and the pics just don't do him justice. After every shed his colors seem to get more intense. I'm hoping for a lot of deep red on him as an adult.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
This is one of the first pics I took of him 6 or 7 weeks ago when he first arrived.

He was only 8 and 1/2 inches in this pic.
dragons_2046-1.jpg

Heres one of him today. He doesn't look so small in my hand now.
11weeks016-1.jpg

Sorry it's not a really good pic, the cheap digi doesn't take very good close ups.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Sandy, what a beauty!!! He is a stunner! I bet he is going to be a feisty lil one soon! Cali wanted me to tell you to tell him WOOO WOOO and she would like a play date sometime!! :shock: :roll: :wink:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Lance!
LMAO! I think Assassin would love that! He thinks Cali's awfully pretty and I'm sure he'd show off for her too! I can't wait for that dominant male, black bearding and head bobbing at everything! Thats one of the things I really missed when I lost my first big boy. I wish the pics were better (crap camera!) His pattern is more of a deep red orange and between that damn camera and bad lighting it looks more orange. Each time he sheds the reds seem to be getting more intense.

Heres a couple pics today in his bath, his head and tail are darker right now as he's starting to shed, AGAIN!
Bathtime014-1.jpg

Bathtime007-1.jpg

I REALLY gotta get a better camera!
I'm hoping that "Santa Baby" brings me a new digital Cannon for Christmas! :D

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Assassin says he'd like that play date, but he wants to know if Cali's Daddy will be at the door to scare the crap out of him to make sure Cali is home by 10! He wants to bring Dandelion flowers and a bow wrapped box of dubias for Cali!(Dragon version of flowers and chocolate!)

I hope that color on him keeps going! The more intense red, the better. Cali's going to have some really intense color too. She's also developing great color with each shed.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
LMAO... Cali says as soon as she is old enough and if Assassin did bring all of that well he would most definitely be getting some!! :silent: :wink: Cali says my dad is great and yuppers he will be their waiting at 10:00 on the dot and no later! :wink: Cali also wanted to know if Assassin would like to go on a picnic and she will pack a big box of super yummys, if it would be ok with his mommy? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom