Picture update on all 4 my dragons + Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des-
Des is still growing quite fast, since I have started to document his growth he has grown approximately 2 inches, putting him at 10.25inches. Still my best dragon but, has been getting his tough guy traits out recently. Does not like to see another dragon near his enclosure. He is still very healthy, and eating to match. At night I take hi out sometimes and he will climb up my arm and make his way to the back of my neck where he will fall asleep. When he is there I can hear him smacking his mouth as he gets comfortable. :wink:
His last 3 log entries ---
10-30-10 - 9.5in
11-02-10 - 10in
11-06-10 - 10.25in
SAM_0820-1.jpg

SAM_0823.jpg

SAM_0839.jpg

SAM_0837.jpg

SAM_0800.jpg

Pulma-
Pulma is my weird one.. just for instance, I was in the 'lizard room' getting some Phoenix Worms ready for them, she was in her tank going crazy. I looked up at her and during the 5 minutes I was in there she had pooped, stepped in it and proceeded to smear it up and down the glass. It was pretty gross but, she was just so precious when she looked at me like "ehh, I got the poo on me :roll: ". Pulma is my largest dragon, when I got her she was slightly longer then Des and now has .625inchs on him, measuring at 10.625inch.
She is my best eater but, I guess that is a given with her growth rate. Pulma has been showing dominance within the group, getting even Des to run from her. She still always has stress marks unless she is sleeping.. go figure, I am at the point I think she will just always have them.
Her last 3 log entries ---
10-30-10 - 9.75in
11-02-10 - 10.125in
11-06-10 - 10.625in
SAM_0858.jpg

SAM_0814.jpg

SAM_0835.jpg

SAM_0804.jpg

SAM_0799.jpg

Ifrit-
Ifrit's eye has improved from leaving his UV off for 1.5 weeks but, I got worried at that point and turned it back on. He didn't show any signs of decreased health but, I just want him to be healthy all around. He has been regulating his UV to the eye by hiding in his small hide. He still eats very well and is putting on weight. He just shed his head today and is all prettied up for pictures. Ifrit is funny that he will actually sit kind of like a person. When I hold him I can tell he is just a little softy as he just clings on and doesn't want to let go.
His last 3 log entries ---
10-30-10 - 9.437in
11-02-10 - 9.75in
11-06-10 - 10in
SAM_0834.jpg

SAM_0832.jpg

SAM_0859.jpg

Ifrit clinging--
SAM_0870.jpg

SAM_0867.jpg

Ifrit sitting--
SAM_0866.jpg

SAM_0865.jpg

Seka-
My smallest dragon, she is still scared of a lot of things, runs sometimes when I go to pick her up, like I am trying to kill her or something. Either way though once you get her she is such a little cutie. Has some beautiful orange eyes. She is eating very well and growing with the rest of them. She still has some odd sleeping spots too, other then the false plant she loves to sleep on, I went in one night to check their temps and she was latched onto her cool side gauge thermometer, LOL. She is the hardest one to get pictures of, she refuses to sit still long enough. She has what I think is some retained shed right on the tip of her tail, I sprayed some 'Shed Aid' on it but, she won't let me rub it in, she jerks her tail away. I hope it doesn't loose circulation. :shock:
Her last 3 log entries ---
10-30-10 - 8in
11-02-10 - 8.5in
11-06-10 - 9in
SAM_0792.jpg

SAM_0849.jpg

SAM_0776-1.jpg

SAM_0857.jpg

Retained shed--
SAM_0782.jpg

After the 'Shed Aid' and some coaxing with a toothbrush, you can still see some I couldn't get--
SAM_0790.jpg

Here is a video showing me picking them up, one at a time. Can see some of them smell my finger to get a scent of me, then just willing grab on. Des just knows already as I have had him the longest and doesn't need to smell my scent. Love my little ones..

grendel9

Juvie Member
They are all beautiful, but I'm in love with Ifrit. That sitting position ... too cute!!! What a charmer!! You have some wonderful little ones. Thank you for sharing. :)

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
grendel9":2g824ctr said:
They are all beautiful, but I'm in love with Ifrit. That sitting position ... too cute!!! What a charmer!! You have some wonderful little ones. Thank you for sharing. :)
Yeah Ifrit is such an attention getter. :D
SAM_0585-5.jpg

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
They are beautiful and I love them...but I am amazed! Pulma looks EXACTLY like my (actually my sister's, lol) Ljubljana! Her eyes are a spitting image! Maybe they were separated at hatch....

falcor33

Juvie Member
omg! i love them all, i havent seen a dragon on this site that i don't like, they're all so beautiful and cuuuuuute!!!! :love5: :love5: :love10: :love10:

dont you get all warm and fuzzy when they hold on to you and wont let go???? bless australia for these wonderful little critters!

can't wait to see more of your babies!!! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom