Pics of our crew before winter sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Here is Semi lounging on his tiny rock. It's the first rock he had when we got him at 3 months, so it's over 3 years old. He tries to fit on top of it but can't.
CIMG3157013.jpg

Here is Magick smiling after eating supers and wanting more. She's over 900 grams so we limit her 3-4 supers a day. She isn't happy after she eats because she wants more but she does eat a ton of salad, she just likes her worms.
CIMG3159015.jpg

Here is our little fatty Jada. She's 14 months old and a bottomless pit when it comes to food. Can't ya see I am trying to eat. I can't eat when you stick that darn camera in my face. :lol:
CIMG3146002.jpg

Ummm, if I go just a bit further I will be on top of the world.
CIMG3183006.jpg

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Sandy, your babies are so pretty, like usual! How much do Jada & Semi weigh now? Magic is on a diet isn't she? Must be, because she's lost weight. :wink: :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, Sandy! I can't believe little Jada is all grown up now. And look at her buddha belly! Wow!

Magick is over 900 grams?! :shock: Where does she put it all?!

Poor Semi, still trying to sit on top of his baby rock. I just love it when they haven't realized that they'd grown up :lol:

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
awwwww I love that pic of Magick, soooo funny!! Im afraid Id have to give her just one more worm for being so darn cute, lol

Those bellies, awwwwwwwww what a group of awesome dragons!

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Mistyck":59a34 said:
Sandy, your babies are so pretty, like usual! How much do Jada & Semi weigh now? Magic is on a diet isn't she? Must be, because she's lost weight. :wink: :lol:

Thank you! Jada weighs 560 grams now, Semi is down to just under 600 grams. He went vegetarian on us and is just starting to eat protein again. We cut back a few feeders a week on Magick because she was gaining weight. At 900 grams she looks good but at one point she was 920. She honestly doesn't look fat weighing that much. She has huge bones and german giant in her. She doesn't even have the size of belly Jada has. :lol:

Thanks everyone! :D

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Your kids are so big and healthy. I think you pamper them Sandy! :lol:

Well Heck! Magick isn't that big mom, she could stand to gain some more weight. :wink: She's a healthy FLUFFY girl, not fat, FLUFFY!

I can't believe that Jada only weighs 560! :shock: No way! Not with that belly. :lol:

Semi is looking so good too!

Iccarus needs your secrets to keeping them big and fat. LOL I just recently got him back up to 534 after he was on a hunger strike for a few months.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Mistyck":8c692 said:
Your kids are so big and healthy. I think you pamper them Sandy! :lol:

Well Heck! Magick isn't that big mom, she could stand to gain some more weight. :wink: She's a healthy FLUFFY girl, not fat, FLUFFY!

I can't believe that Jada only weighs 560! :shock: No way! Not with that belly. :lol:

Semi is looking so good too!

Iccarus needs your secrets to keeping them big and fat. LOL I just recently got him back up to 534 after he was on a hunger strike for a few months.

Haha, yeah we both pamper them but things are going to change a bit as I am going back to work part time and attending college so I won't be around as much.

I posted the picture of Magick because she quit eating on her own when she was a baby and ever since she has been handfed or spoon fed. When she woke up from brumation this spring, she decided she was a big girl and refused all food we tried to feed her so we started putting worms and salad in her bowl and she ate them. We were shocked!! We are so proud of her. Don't let people tell you that once you hand feed them, they won't eat on their own again. It took her a long time but it sure makes it easier on us.

Oh, I know about hunger strikes. :lol: Semi has been on them off and on this year. He was up to 680-690 grams and now is under 600. He is just now starting to eat feeders again but not very many.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Mistyck":6aa10 said:

Okay, you got me thinking I should weigh her again today. Well, I was wrong. :oops: She weighs 598 grams. Boy, she has gained 38 grams since I weighed her last. :oops: :shock:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
pscaulkins":e3e56 said:
Mistyck":e3e56 said:

Okay, you got me thinking I should weigh her again today. Well, I was wrong. :oops: She weighs 598 grams. Boy, she has gained 38 grams since I weighed her last. :oops: :shock:

TeeHee! I knew it! :lol: Healthy Fluffy girl! WooHoo! :blob5:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Sandy,

Great pictures of ALL of them! Poor Magick isn't getting enough food, is she? :mrgreen:
Semi is just hanging out being cool & collected. He looks happy enough though! :D
Jada is getting huge! Are you sure she doesn't have eggs? :shock: What a beardie belly she has!

The gang all looks awesome, right before winter comes.

Tracie

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Drache613":b151f said:
Jada is getting huge! Are you sure she doesn't have eggs? :shock: What a beardie belly she has!

The gang all looks awesome, right before winter comes.

Tracie

EGGS!!! :shock: She better not have eggs in her. :? I have never dealt with eggs. She is only 14 months old. Why would she have eggs? Magick is 3-1/2 y/o and never laid an infertile egg. Hopefully, she is just fat for brumation or going to have another major growth spurt.

Thanks Tracie!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Sandy,
Here is a recent picture of Alf.She is 18 1/2 inches and 438 grams as of a couple of weeks ago.
001-1.jpg

Hugs,
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom