Pics of My Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Here is a baby pic of Morgan (on the left) sadly she passed away a year ago (she was not yet 2) and Dylan on the right - he is missing his arm as you can see.
lizards002.jpg

Then there is Dylan in his old tank (very small I know) It has been upgraded :)
100_0897.jpg

New tank :) could not find a huge one like i wanted - plus have no space so i brought one and made them double - he eats and swims on the bottom and basks and sleeps on the top :) he loves to climb so this is perfect for him - i think.
100_0901.jpg

This is Morgan - just after moving her from the dominating Dylan - a little stressed but those soon dissappeared :)
hydrofun068.jpg

Do you think Dylan looks ok? And his tank? is that ok? Do you think there is anything i need to do to make it better and Dylan happier?
Any advice welcome - i have no ego when it comes to helping Dylan be happy and Healthy. :)

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Uv on both levels - the bottom level is colder then the top - both have under floor heaters - incase he falls asleep on the level that has none :)
There is a swimmin pool in the bottom for him - he hates to bath but loves to soak in his pool! and he eats at the bottom and basks on the top. spends most his life on the top level to be honest :)

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
my breeder sold the one to me - the other from the pet store.
Don't think that will help you thio - i am from South Africa :) sorry sweetie.

tedrickrumohr

Hatchling Member
Fortunate":vfrow7e1 said:
my breeder sold the one to me - the other from the pet store.
Don't think that will help you thio - i am from South Africa :) sorry sweetie.

Well thanks for telling me! Lovely dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom