Picnics

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenInCA

Juvie Member
My Rin loves picnics, so much more than eating inside. We have pavers in our lawn that lead to an open cement area. We currently rent, and Im pretty sure that the rock pavers lead to the square cement in the corner of the yard because it was for a hot tub.
For our purposes, it's perfect. I sit him down on one of the warm pavers and drop out the crickets for him to "hunt" He eats about twice as many that way, and it's just fun.
When he's done eating them, we let him soak in the sun for a bit. And usually the pavers are so warm that he poops as well…
I love springtime in CA. My guess is, Rin does too.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That sounds perfect. I wish the weather was more "dragon friendly" around here for longer during the year.

That sounds so nice! Its snowing here today, but I'm really looking forward to when we do get some nicer weather and my boys and I can take our girl out in the yard. Any safety tips? Does yours ever try to run away?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Oh how I wish I had an area like that for my two. They have a playpen. Sounds so nice for your beardie. Glad he enjoys it and hunts well.

jarich

Juvie Member
Haha, Tinker I sure dont miss the Alberta weather! Was back home for Christmas and quickly reminded of why I moved away. Do miss the mountains though...

Cat93

Hatchling Member
CooperDragon":1h47o6xn said:
Canada is not lame! Just teach your dragon how to skate =)
Don't get me wrong its a beautiful place to live, I'd just enjoy a longer summer! :lol: I think said dragon might take revenge upon me in my sleep if I ever attempted anything of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom