phoenix worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
I can't deal with the crickets anymore. Buddah seems to have lost interest in them. I buy them in bulk and try my best to keep them alive and they keep dying. :banghead: I feel like it's a waste of money. I want to try phoenix worms. I just have a few questions.

Do I keep them in the fridge?
How long do they live?
How many should she eat a day? (She's 9 inches long)

Thanks so much!

katieerin

Hatchling Member
You don't keep them in the fridge, no. I'm not sure how many she should eat. I'm going to get mine from Mulberry Farms. Here is the link to the PW page, there is more info there. :D

Clicky here!

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
Phoenix worms can be expensive as a staple...Pudge eats 20-30 a day, and that's in addition to 50+ crickets. Babies need lots and lots of live food, so just be sure you're feeding enough:)

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I would start with 4 containers of 100 MEDIUM worms. The smalls are just wayyyyyyyy too small. My guy will eat 20-30 twice a day. That being said, once you figure out how many they will eat. I think moved up to the 1000 (two containers of 500) which was considerably cheaper and dumped them all into a container. I thought they were extremely easy to handle, they don't bite, are small, etc etc etc. I just love them because no smell and sooooooooo good for the bearies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom