Phoenix Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenron

Shenron has fallen in love with phoenix worms, and me too! They don't smell, or hide and run away like crickets. lol. Anyways my question is has anyone ever raised phoenix worms as a feeder? I'm currently buying them from a place in CA, and it's costing me about 36$(shipping free) for 400 worms at a time, anyone know of a place where I can get them cheaper?(if so PM me if you would?)

Thanks for the info!

Youkai

Hatchling Member
That's a bit pricey for PW's. You should check this out: http://www.phoenixworm.com/servlet/StoreFront

That's straight from the source, any other place you buy them is just getting them from PW.com so cut out the middle man and save some money. Not to mention, they will be fresher and more lively getting them from PW.com and they are excellent to do business with!!

I checked around for some documentation on breeding them but wasn't very successful. There's info out there but I didn't look as hard as I could/should have, sorry.

Shenron

Original Poster
my bad, I meant 26$ not 36$. I found them cheaper some places, but after factoring in shipping. That where I buy them from currently :D good to know it's the best place. As far as the breeding, thanks for checking. I just assumed it'd be tough, as they are fly larvae, which sounds like a fun side project..bunch of fly's, trying to collect their young...good times.

Thanks for the help/info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom