Phoenix Worms in TO area group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masontg

Hey fellow Canadians,

I live in the North York area and I'm trying to get a hold of some phoenix worms for my beardie. I'm not sure if he'll like them and I just want to start with a small order of 100 from bugorder.com since no retail store here sells them. The thing is, bugorder.com shipping is a whopping $23 and handling another $5 with tax included the $9.95/100 phoenix worms suddenly became $42 :shock:

So I went to All Reptiles today and asked them if they would mind ordering some in and the guy there said he'd check with his boss. If anyone wants to be able to buy phoenix worms in reasonable amounts and not have to pay ridiculous shipping this might be a good opportunity. Let me know and we can definitely work something out either by having All Reptiles put in a big order and cutting us a deal or having myself order a big order and splitting the shipping and the worms with everyone. Thanks!

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Talk to the boss directly. "chuck". A oriental guy, not that it matters but he is easy to pick out. He is very willing to do what it takes to make the customer happy. He gets his feeders on Monday and Friday. I am sure if his supplier has Phoenix worms he will have no problem adding it to the order.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom