PHANTOM DRAGONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyezonz

planning purchasing a trans soon he says he has alot of eggs to be hatchin soon, Just wanting to see who here has personally delt with Josh from phantom, how well did your transaction go and also would like to see some pics of people beardies of all sizes that bought directly from him

midnight_962002

Sub-Adult Member
While, I have never purchased directly from him I will say the his dragons are top notch. Pandora originally came from him and she is stunning. Josh is very pleasant to deal with too!

Good Luck

Ernie

john_ny217

Juvie Member
I personally have never actually purchased a dragon from him, because he was all sold out, but I plan to in the near future. I have talked to him through emails quite a few times and he answers every question of mine. Even though he didn't have anything for sale he still suggested other breeders that may have what I was looking for.

He is supposed to have some hatching at the end of march early april is what he told me, so im hoping to purchase a baby from him as well.

I have seen so many TOP NOTCH dragons on the internet that he has produced and I cannot wait to get my hands on one.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
I don't believe Josh uses a website and he can be a little difficult to get in touch with unless your are in his immediate circle of associates. He mostly deals with other breeders and higher end dragons to individuals. That being said, I am confident there will be a lot of outstanding dragons being sold from his clutches this spring and lots are purchased and sifted through by other breeders. He will occasionally post a crazy nice dragon on Kingsnake.

I have a couple of his dragons, but they came through a 3rd party.

Good luck

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom