petsmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese

Hatchling Member
Hi, I no petsmart sucks and i came to ask you, to ask a petsmart employe to see what they have for a bearded dragon enclosure, like what kind of bulb, substrate, etc. they use when they are being held at the shop. Send me what they are using for cages, after a decent amount of replies i will send a link to this page to petsmart. After that will print a care sheet for the dragons of their site and put what they are using on to the letter. I will then send this to the manager of my store or go deliver it to him. We might be able to get them to change some of their care to good things :mrgreen:

WAFisherman

Hatchling Member
Cheese, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but perhaps you might have someone proof read \ edit your compiled letter before you send it off to PetSmart. It would do wonders for your credibilty and potential impact.... :idea: :study:

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
WAFisherman":2677b said:
Cheese, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but perhaps you might have someone proof read \ edit your compiled letter before you send it off to PetSmart. It would do wonders for your credibilty and potential impact.... :idea: :study:
ha sorry about spelling and punctaction i am just in a hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom