Petsmart Black Friday Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Oh man, I'm so there!!! Thank you for posting this. I'm actually shopping around right now for a new tank for my female. $50 is awesome!!!

-Kaleen

Tonytank

Petco just had this sale on zillas tanks....and they have a dollar per gallon sale like six times a year, PERFECT time to upsize then.....I am partial...it my area, Petco seems upscale, smaller but with better animals and a staff with better knowledge....my petsmart seems like the walmart of pet stores....with associates that will tell you a ten gallon tropical setup is ideal for a young beardie while pointing to their overstock pallets two stories off the floor....

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Tonytank":3ue7wclv said:
Petco just had this sale on zillas tanks....and they have a dollar per gallon sale like six times a year, PERFECT time to upsize then.....I am partial...it my area, Petco seems upscale, smaller but with better animals and a staff with better knowledge....my petsmart seems like the walmart of pet stores....with associates that will tell you a ten gallon tropical setup is ideal for a young beardie while pointing to their overstock pallets two stories off the floor....

Yes...it defintely tends to be an individual store thing vs chain. My local Petsmart is great. They have proper enviroments for the animals and take care of them pretty well. I love the associate in reptiles/fish. She is very knowledgable and won't push people to buy things they don't need. My local Pet Supplie Plus however should be put out of business.

slifer892

Thanks so much! I am about to buy my first bearded dragon and this is perfect! I already all the stuff for the cage and was just about to make hers/his cage(which is only 4 inches shorter than this one). Already called and will be there at 7:00 am! Thanks again!

PetLover

Hatchling Member
At PetSmart is the Zilla 40 gallon critter tanks the same size as a 40 gal. breeder tank? I like the wider width in a breeder tank rather than the longer length in a normal 40 gal. tank.

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The dimensions given for a 40 gallon Zilla are 36"L x 18"W x 16"H and the 40 gallon turtle tank is 36”L x 18.25”W x 17”H. A 40 gallon breeder tank is 36 3/16" x18.25" x16 15/16". Not a huge difference. The 40 gallon turtle tank is on sale for the same price. Just remember that the turtle tank does NOT seem to come with a lid.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Petsmart told me that the 40 gallon Zilla tank is the 40 gallon breeder. :roll: But as you said not too much of a difference. I wish I got paid now instead of next Wednesday. :banghead: Disability pensions suck. They only pay you at the end of each month. At almost 16 inches do you think Draco can last till the new year? He's in a 20 gallon long right now. Our petsmart up here in Canada is having a black friday sale too. Or at least that's what they are calling it. A lot of Canadian stores here are having sales for Black Friday. I guess their doing it to keep canadians from going across the border. :D I know a lot of my family members head state side for Black Friday. :mrgreen:

HuckWeb

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I am so happy that I stumbled upon this! i just ran out and got the very last 40gal that my local store had. My Pog is VERY happy for the upgrade. Its just in time too, b/c hes hopefully getting a baby sister on Sunday :D Eventhough she will be too small for his 20g eventually she will find it comfy! Thanks again!

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
You are welcome! I was so afraid I would miss out that I got there at 430 am (they opened at 5am) so I would make sure I got one. :oops: I am currently making Sezja a DIY basking/hide, so she isn't in it yet, but I am sure she will enjoy the space when she is.

izz

Juvie Member
EDIT: Scratch that, i thought it was petstock...................... How embassing :oops: :oops:

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
slifer892":kbyh9xrk said:
Thanks to you I now have my beardie and a really big tank for it :)

Glad I could help! I actually may have missed it myself, but someone posted about it on my corn snake forum. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom