Petmountain has the best prices anywhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy with Petmountain! I purchase all of my reptile supplies from them!! They are way cheaper than any other website on the internet!!! They have the best prices and customer service anywhere!! Pet stores near me locally ROB people!! A local petstore charges $68.00 for a 36 inch ReptiSun 10.0 bulb!!! That is robbery!! From Petmountain I only paid like $19.00!!! I called them back to ask if I could add another item to my order, and they told me my items have already been shipped out, I told them I was hoping to add another 2 36 inch repti sun 10.0 to my order that way i could save on shipping..They said your order has already been shipped but we will offer you FREE SHIPPING on the other 2 reptisun 10.0... I am very happy with there prices and customer service..Anyone who wants to buy bearded dragon supplies should buy from Petmountain.. Please respond with everyone elses comments on petmountain..I would love to hear....thanks so much!! :)

bambichik39

Juvie Member
I personally love petmountain, but recently made a purchase at petco.com because their deep domes were the same price and they had free shipping on anything over 25$. Thats the only thing I don't like about petmountain is that their shipping is so expensive. Linens and things actually has the exact same items and prices as petmountain, only shipping is about half the price.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
i just placed my first order from pet mountain and i am very happy with the stuff i got. i paid like $18 for a reptisun 10.0 the other two reptisun bulbs i got at petco before i knew about pet mountain and i pain $49.99 each. i got a nice dock for my turtles at pet mountain for like $13 i used to have a dock identical i bought at petco for $45 and it had burned when my home burned down last spring

AutopsySoldier

Hatchling Member
Yeah...I also dig petmountain.com...the only that sucks is that I didn't know about them before I bought all my stuff for my dragon. But now that I know about them don't even bother with petco, go straight to petmountain.com and order what I need....It'd be awesome if they sold feeders too, they'd probably have some kick ass prices on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom