Petco's $1 a gallon sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Do all the petco's run their $1 a gallon sale at the same times or does each one run it at different times? The closest one to me is about 40 min away and I was wanting to go get a 40, or bigger tank for Spyro when they had their sale. I had planned on just calling them to ask but thought I would just ask here first.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I would call the store I was going to in order to confirm and make sure they have one in stock, or will give you a raincheck.

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I had planned on calling them. I just did some searching on their website and found the stores local ad. They are actually running the sale now until the 19th so I will call to see if they have a 40 or 55 in stock. They don't go any bigger than 55 gal for the sale.

RuselBro

Juvie Member
Well a 55 gallon is only 121 inches Wide, which really isn't big enough for a Beardie to Turn around in, I would get the Breeder if I were you. Also they should have 75 Gallons that look Similar to a 40 Breeder. But the 75 is a little bigger, and would be better. You just really need something that is atleast 36 Long x 18 Wide x 16 - 18 High. 12 Wide is not big enough for an Adult Beardie.

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
RuselBro":3k5fuirg said:
Well a 55 gallon is only 121 inches Wide, which really isn't big enough for a Beardie to Turn around in, I would get the Breeder if I were you. Also they should have 75 Gallons that look Similar to a 40 Breeder. But the 75 is a little bigger, and would be better. You just really need something that is atleast 36 Long x 18 Wide x 16 - 18 High. 12 Wide is not big enough for an Adult Beardie.

Ok thanks for the help. I will probably do a 40 gal breeder for now because of the sale and then buy a bigger one later. My beardie is only 3 months old right now so a 40 gal will be good for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom