Petco vs Me - Could go Legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjsdragons

Hatchling Member
bunnyrut":2u3mw2x7 said:
cjsdragons":2u3mw2x7 said:
Zeusmybeardie":2u3mw2x7 said:
I disagree petco or any of them should sell to anyone but they should be giving them info to care for the pet well the problem is that they don't know how to there selves so they shouldn't not be selling bugs to a person that does know how to take care of their animal proper because if I walked into a petstore and said I want to buy a frilled lizard but I need the basic care for them and they say well we won't sell it to u because u don't know how to care that's not right it's their job to tell u how to take care of your animal and the right way not the cheap improper way
How is it petcos job to teach you how to care for an animal what happened to learning and educating yourself ?

but it is their job to give out the wrong information for caring for that animal?

It should be MANDATORY for employees to learn about all of the animals they sell.
Working in the food business you have to take courses about food safety and handling to be certified to handle food. Why can't it be the same for working someplace that sells live animals?

i agree with you on many points but the problem is the employees are getting the incorrect information down from corporate when i went back and forth in my interview i clearly showed huge flaws in the system and thats probly why i wasnt hired i wanted to do things the right way they have alot better intentions than people think they just have dummies at the front of the operation

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
cjsdragons":2sdejftd said:
you need to check yourself they might be wrong on many occasions but x rays dont lie if thats what they were saying showed a large female roach than what was it you missing many details and this isent clearly the whole story people dont just say its that specific feeder for no reason

Obviously you need to go back and learn reading skills...

Not once did I say there was an Xray, not once did I say anything about a large female roach actually being fed to a lizard. You obviously came to that conclusion on your own there buddy. I have never once fed an adult female dubia roach to any of my beardies, or any other insect eating reptile. How do I know this? Because I take each and every bug I feed out of my colony by hand. Don't tell me about telling the whole story when I already have, you came up with your own wild idea on your own and tried to put it in my mouth or put me at fault for it.

Do the research, many many Frilled owners do feed baby Dubia roaches to their Frilled lizards. This was the same thing I was doing, with no problems at all. When I mean baby roaches.... I mean smaller than Abraham Lincoln's head on a penny.

On another note, I appreciate everyone's opinions on it, but the fact is, my attorney is not a paid attorney, they are family and are doing me a favor, not trying to line their pockets with a dumb situation.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
cjsdragons":1ixqqzpl said:
And you dont classify this as a dumb situation? Why did you even post this your making a fool out of yourself
The only fool here is the person above me trying to play devils advocate on a situation they clearly have no understanding of. Get off my thread.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
saleen89559":2lunlxam said:
cjsdragons":2lunlxam said:
And you dont classify this as a dumb situation? Why did you even post this your making a fool out of yourself
The only fool here is the person above me trying to play devils advocate on a situation they clearly have no understanding of. Get off my thread.
I agree with saleen he/she has every right to sue or press charges whatever do dont come on here and call people fools cj u r the only fool here and why did saleen posted it here because saleen wanted to this is just one of the many retarted things petco/petsmart etc do and cj why did u even post here if u think it's stupid? To try and start an argument?

cjsdragons

Hatchling Member
you must be a bunch of children i walked away from the arguement but you try to keep provoking me to come back into it

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
This thread is now locked. There are obviously many different opinions on whether Petco was in the wrong or not, but the bottom line is that the OP felt that HE was wronged and decided to voice his disgust over how he was treated.
There really is no need to discuss this further, since the replies seem to be only going towards the wrong direction.

Note to the OP: If you wish to update people on your lawsuit against Petco, please feel free to do so under Off Topics, since it really doesn't have any relevance to beardies or reptiles in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom