Petco Now Selling Baby Beardies - Unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
I called Petsmart corporate headquarters today about how the cage is too small, too humid, incorrect temps, dead baby in cage, babies too small to survive the stress of people tapping on the glass and bad conditions.

Someone is supposed to call me and I plan to read quotes out of the Bearded Dragon Manual. I told the customer service guy that I can't see spending money at a store that has that little regard for living creatures. Makes me wanna :puke:

Beardie4me

Original Poster
Keep it coming at them!!! :blob5: :blob8: I did go back to Petco and they had at least changed the water bowl so it is now too tall for them to drag the sand into and there was actually water in it. The enclosure was cleaner with much less poo in it, but they still had them on sand. I am going back this weekend to take pictures and I am going to confront the manager and tell him that I know for a fact that Petco recently decided it was up to the store manager, not corporate, to decide what to house his beardie's with in their enclosure. I'm going to make sure there are plenty of people around when I do it, too. I'm not giving up without being heard and seen - and I'm hoping on the weekend I will be heard and seen by a lot of customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom