Pet Mountain sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that petmountain is having a 65% off sale for 4 days for Veterans Day and free shipping for orders $49 and over. I know a lot of us get supplies there and it may be time for some to get new uvb bulbs. :D

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
I just checked, the reptisun 10.0 bulbs are the same price as always, so the %65 off sale this weekend isn't applied to this item.

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I noticed that too. When I mentioned the uvb bulbs, I was referring more to the free shipping. They do have a lot of stuff on sale for all types of animals. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Sierra1167":3rosheho said:
I noticed that too. When I mentioned the uvb bulbs, I was referring more to the free shipping. They do have a lot of stuff on sale for all types of animals. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

not a problem at all, their 4-day sale seems to be on non-daily sale items. and they always have the free shipping deal for orders over $49. but yeah, some of their other stuff that's not normally onsale could be a great deal. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom