Personality differences of males verses female???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuselBro

Juvie Member
i would say IMO a Male, because with Female's you have to Worry about them Laying Infertile Egg's when they have never Mated, and they can become Egg Bound which could Kill them. And that just Freak's me out. But I just found out my 14 inch 4 month old is a Female. I had been thinking she was a he, cause the first 2 time's I checked the Sex I could have Sworn Male, but after looking last night She's a Female. Lol

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
Males often get a little bit bigger, and may get a little "full of themselves" in that they'll head bob at their reflections and at things that they feel they should dominate as adults. Females rarely, if ever, lay infertile clutches of eggs when they haven't been exposed to a male, so that would only be a minor concern.

I know more than a few customers who have raised beardies without ever knowing the gender for certain that were thrilled with their pets. :) Pick a beardie you enjoy, and go from there!

-Jen

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I have a male and he has been great. When I first got him, he was mildly aggressive, but now he's a total pansy.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
I personally like males more. I have found that girls are more adventurous, and males enjoy attention from people and cuddling way more than females. Of course every beardie is different though. Every female I have held liked to run away and are very curious about everything. My male Dude is very chill, loves to cuddle, and has a carefree attitude haha.

CamoLover

Hatchling Member
I think it is one of those things that depend on the dragon. I have 3 and there all very different. Niv loves to just snuggle and be out female. Ali my boy runs around like a crazy guy when ever he can. And Ammy my other female just doesn't like to be bothered. She is quite happy in her nice warm viv and whenever you take her out she pouts the whole time until you put her back lol

PrettyInInk

I currently have my first female. I looove her, but she is way more feisty than my males ever were. She's a little firecracker.

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
I've had both and Omni (female) was a gentle beardie, the young male (Crixus) I have now is a jumper and might just be because he's young, but is unpredictable.. never aggressive.. Omni got black when she was overwhelmed, scared or outside in the summer, but again Crixus is young and hasn't gone black yet or even puffed out.. I'm beginning to think his puffer is broken.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom