Perhaps I'm paranoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villain

So Villain just recently started getting active again after her Brumation period. Not sure if its too late or too early for her to wake up, but she has. Anyway, I'm noticing that when I handle her, her hands and feet are very weak at times. Its hard to explain... I can position her hands and feet however I want and she will sit there like that, also sometimes when shes walking she will end up stopping at an akward position with her hands or feet, and it looks like it should hurt her, but it doesn't. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I know for a fact she has all her strength in her arms and legs, as she jumps from my bed onto the floor, climbs the furniture downstairs and runs around merrily everywhere. She also eats regularly, basks under her megaray, and poops three or four times a week. I can post some pictures tomorrow if no one knows what I am talking about, she is sleeping right now and I don't want to wake her.

I think that if she was in brumation for a fairly long period of time she may have lost a little bit of strength in her legs. I would give her some time to recoop for her long sleep and see if the strength comes back. I am no expert but thats what it sounds like is going on with your beardie. It might help to post some pics therefor I and everybody else can see whats going on. Good luck and I hope she gets better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom