Pepper and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
I have learned so very much about bearded dragons and a lot of it started here, it's my hope I can give back by helping out those who are now where I was not too long ago. Thank you so much to the folks who maintain it and for so many years have patiently and kindly answered so many questions and consoled so many worried beardie parents.

I never properly introduced myself, so here it goes.

I'm a transplant to central Ohio, mechanical engineer by training and trade and an avid animal enthusiast. We have two snakes, one cat, one dragon, two colonies of honeybees and a thriving colony of dubia roaches.

I have what my fiancé calls "The Lizard Madness" in that I devour any and all information I can get about bearded dragons. I have spent countless hours out of the last two or three years learning everything I can to better be a servant to our surly little egg-child. It's borderline weird, I admit it.

Pepper is our second dragon, and I am really enjoying watching him grow up. Our first dragon was sort of a rescue, and we lost him last year after his health deteriorated past our efforts to save him. I learned a lot with Tater (my account namesake) and still wish there had been more I could have done for him.

My heart goes out to all those who have lost or are struggling with ill pets, it is a hard road to walk sometimes but so very very worth it.

In order of appearance: Oboe the cat, Sprinkles the Western Hognose, Tater the dragon, Bacon the Corn Snake, Pepper the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom