Pedro, cupcake, sonya, jumper, and Napoleon's life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got both Pedro and Napoleon of creagslist and i got Napoleon november 28th 2013 so thanks giving i got him around 6-7 ish and he went from a cold home to a cold car to a cold house then his lights went on and he got all warm and tosty now i have to buy another light for him he was 7-8 inches when i got him and now he is like almost 13 :shock: he is the best beardie you can have he eat's well doin't bite often sheds healthy sheads eat's all his saled and does the cutest and crasist thing's. I got Pedro Jan 17, 2014 6:30 ish pm and i got him and he was pretty cold and MAD untill we got him under his heat and basking light with his 10.0 UVB light he was 15 to 16 inches when i got him now he is like 18 to 19 inches he is a great beardie he eats most of his food and greens he love's it when he get's held and that is often i often call him stinky cause his huge nasty poos!

Napoleon

before huge shed
Pedro
:D

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
They are SO SWEET!!!!!! <3 I love seeing the pics. :) By the way, I love that movie too (I recognized those names right away). :lol:

Just a suggestion, if you are having problems with them getting used to you, when I got my little one someone suggested I put something in her house that has my scent on it. I took a pillowcase off one of my pillows and folded it and put it in there. Now, a year and half later, she is so trusting that I can do ANYTHING to her and she just lets me. lol Oh yeah, AND she insists on being tucked into her blankie each night (I have a bunch of soft, airy material I got at Walmart so even if she buries her nose in it at night she can still breathe). :)

They have both gotten HUGE since you've had them!! You must be doing it right!

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much and i will try that my Napoleon gets an extra warm blanket at night the other's hate blanket's lol and i am glad you've seen the movie Sonya and jumper came from the owner's and some made up name cause every few seconds he jumps.

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Not much happened today, i got bit by a Jumper and it actually hurt lol i cleaned it up with germex and it burned so it cut the skin lol. Sonya gave me a big scare today she sneezed and that usually means RI in lots of reptile's but she had coconut fiber on her nose and i guess it was just bothering her i hope she is in her lay box i am hopping she will lay her eggs for her second clutch. As for Cupcake he gave me a great big poo yay :roll: i think he may shed soon. As for Pedro he love's his mustered greens and strawberries and blueberries the old collard greens went bad so my mom went to the store and got mustered greens for the beardie's and Pedro got a whole leaf cut up and he ate most of it. Napoleon was a bad little beardie he did not eat much greens at all but i got him to eat some and 1 blueberry he got a bath and so did Pedro and they both enjoyed it. I got new pictures!!!! Cupcake is standing by poop i know it was right before cage cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom