Passionate and on a mission! Can't do it without you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I am allowed to do this or not, just respectfully delete this if it's not allowed. :)

After rescuing a precious bearded dragon from one of the most horrible conditions I have yet to see, rehabilitating her, and then finally finding her a loving home that she deserved, I made it my passion and mission to save, rescue, educate and re-home as many of these beloved creatures as I humanly can. My friend Hayley has that same mission after rescuing her "Hope" from equally, if not worse conditions bringing this precious angel from the brink of death, to a fat and sassy girl. Not all of them have happy endings, I know this, but I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure MOST do.

We have created a Facebook page to do just that. But I need members, and I need YOU. The MORE people we have on this page, the more we can network, get the word across, and get these babies homes! If you know of a beardie that needs a home, post it on our wall! If you see dire conditions and a rescue that's needed, post it! If you yourself are finding a situation where you can no longer care for your beloved pet, we have a "no questions asked" policy, meaning we will not flame, or judge you. We ONLY want to find them good, loving homes.

I am also working tirelessly to EDUCATE people on how to care for them. I'm hoping that I can give them the proper knowledge BEFORE they get their pet. You know what they say, "an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure". These dragons mean THAT much to me. I will stop at nothing for these gentle creatures that give so much love back.

Please visit my page, join up and help.

*Just spoke with Alex, and although I cannot post a link in the post, I can post my page in my signature, so there ya go! Glad I asked!*

This cause is my passion and means EVERYTHING to me. Thank you!

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
:D I have wanted to be able to do this for a very LONG time. I have 2 now and I am still in highschool and cant afford to just keep bringing in more. Not to mention I have to keep them in my room and I have barely enough space to walk LOL. Where are you based out of? I have a rehoming page that I would be honored to promote you on, but my page only deals with rehoming in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. It's called W.I.O Happy Tails, just join the group and I will promote your rescue!
P.S. maybe one day I can help you out in some way, I do plan on becoming an exotic vet and specializing in beardies so maybe, just maybe I could help then... Who knows.
Good luck with your mission.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
so sad seeing some of those pictures.

I have friends and family who want bearded dragons because of my 2 babies (adults, but still babies to me! lol). and they constantly ask if i will be mating them and selling their babies.

i would love to get them to adopt beardies that need homes instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom