PASSING OF ZEUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopnzeus

Original Poster
ok i havent buried him yet but 2 day i went down stair in my garage where i have him in side a bag i pick the bag up and turn it upside down and he kinda look like he was tryna get back on his belly but his eyes are closed and i cant tell if hes breathing..is it possible that he can be still alive

MissT

BD.org Addict
coopnzeus":2o563a02 said:
ok i havent buried him yet but 2 day i went down stair in my garage where i have him in side a bag i pick the bag up and turn it upside down and he kinda look like he was tryna get back on his belly but his eyes are closed and i cant tell if hes breathing..is it possible that he can be still alive

By now, if he is gone, I would assume that he would be stiff.

Im sorry for your loss

MissT

BD.org Addict
If you think he might be alive. Take him somewhere warm. Im assuming it would be cold in the garage so if he was trying to move, it would be difficult for him since his body will have been forced into a brumation type state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom