Pale Swollen Tunge and Lack of Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark7

My berdie is 8 months old about 14in give or take a few and normally eats 7-9 waxworms or 5-7 crickets dusted with reptical-D3 every other day but lately he hasn't been eating and when I woke up this morning his tongue looks swollen and pale. His basking area is usually around 95-115 and his cool side is normally around 80 the substrate is repti-sand and he has clean water at his disposal every day.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Oh no. I am so sorry about your beardie passing.
Do you mind me asking how old he was?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. :cry: That is very devastating for you. If you would like to go over your tank setup so we can see what could have gone wrong, we can.

Tracie

Mark7

Original Poster
Drache613":cda82 said:
Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. :cry: That is very devastating for you. If you would like to go over your tank setup so we can see what could have gone wrong, we can.

Tracie

I most likely will be selling the tank off or giving it away soon because I am due to leave for basic training in a few months. I was really expecting the little guy would still be around for my brother while I was gone he loved him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom