Painting a background for Emilys viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Painting a background for my baby Emilys viv...hers is a beach party theme and is looking really cute so far
HER VIV
Img_4252.jpg

The background I am painting on canvas to put behind her viv
Its going to be two panels
Img_4254.jpg
sky and clouds with the water laid in
Img_4256.jpg
right panel is almost done..laid in the palms and dolphin

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
thanks, i do to cause it will be differennt from anyone elses viv

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you, I am self taught from watching videos on youtube and painters on tv. It's really easy to paint, I never thought I could till I picked up a paintbrush.

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
i painted my dragon some desert landscape for the 2 sides in her viv and well.. didnt turn out TO bad but its nothing like that! IT works though, its just the plants that look bad i have great artistic ideas but im just not artistic enough to actually do them lol I like the beach party theme

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
thank you so much, I like things a bit different and wanted something bright for my little girl.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you. I love making things a bit different than what others have..this tank seems to go with Emily's laid back personality.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Glad you like it..she really seems to and it is different. She has plenty of floor space right now since shes just a little thing..5 inches.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
2nd panel about done...it will lay in next to the one already posted with the dolphin..the 2nd panel need some shadow laid in so the land doesnt look so flat and upright blend it with the water, detail stripes on the sail on the sailboat and some sea oat grass and its done.
Img_4563.jpg

Hemilover77

Juvie Member
Beautiful!!!! You are very talented my dear. I am so glad that Hemi is sleeping right now, otherwise he would say I totally got a raw deal on this cage of a home business you are calling my home! No beach party, no stuffed dolphin, and def. no painted ocean. What in the world does a dragon have to do to get digs like that! He has reptile carpet in beige, marble looking scrapbook paper taped to the back of the glass for a background, and a big log. Compared to this it is kinda looking like he should be wearing black and white stripes or an orange jump suit!!!

But I do have plans for a beautiful viv someday.... Your wittle dragon won the owner lottery for sure...JACKPOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom