Ow, My Eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently purchased superworms for the first time. Last night my youngest son was feeding Scorch while I was preparing dinner and somehow got squirted in the eye with superworm juice. I am not sure how it happened but it was so comical that everyone was laughing at him dancing around and freaking out. We didn't realize it was in his eye. Then he ran into the kitchen to wash his eye out and I felt bad and had to apologize for laughing. He had picked up the worm with a pair of tweezers and claims that he had not cut off the head yet and that he thinks it squirted pee at him :puke: Now he refuses to touch the nasty little buggers. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I've been squirted a few times with worm juice back when Jasper was still here. I can't recall if he ever got me in the eye though. I guess it beats having the juice go in his mouth! :bleick:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh no that sounds so eewwww :puke: Ill remember to wear a protective suit before feeding those! :laughhard:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
When I was falling asleep last night, I remembered something. Jasper DID get me in the eye once! I had to go to my allergist the next day, and my eye was all puffy and he wanted to know why. When I told him I had superworm juice in my eye, he didn't know what to think! :lol:

Menolly

Juvie Member
:puke:
I especially love the slime works after poking the worm to make them more digestible...Ohh the day in the life of a slave is never without our share of humiliation each and everyday just for our scaly babies. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom