Over Hydrated or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie hasnt eaten all day since she wont go after the crix we have and when i just checked teh viv this is what i found. Her poos are normally very normal though so first time i seen this. Does it look like parasites or just really well hydrated...if its possible parasites ill get in touch with the vet tomorrow to get it taken care of.

misc2025.jpg

Shes in a 40 gallon breeder, paper towel substrate, 105 basking temp, reptisun 10.0 tube that is 2 months old, gets mustard greens collard greens squash and bell peper daily for her veggies that she eats most of, was eating minimeal worms over 70 a day now trying ot change her ot crix...dust with repcal 1x a day 5 days a week and herptavite 2x a week. she is 4 months old 11in long (was small when i got her already doubled her size in 2 months)

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Looks like everything is in order. Did the poo smell really, really strong ? Like room clearing strong ? If so, then perhaps a fecal exam is in order. If not, then you have a seriously well hydrated baby ;)
Janie.

fireyflirt84

Original Poster
That's whats odd there was no poo just that watery urate this time and she never has poo that I even can smell so I wasnt sure if it was just hydrated or what.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Do you have any 100% pumpkin around the kitchen ? Get a spoon of that, add a drop of olive/mineral/canola oil and warm it slightly. Offer that, and things will get moving.
Also, back off on the green pepper on a daily basis, that is a snack offered only 1-2 times a week.
http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html
Here is a guide to choosing healthy foods on a daily and weekly (treats) basis. Green is daily, Black is treats. Ignore the rest ;)
Janie.

fireyflirt84

Original Poster
Today was the first day she had the yellow bell pepper but did poop normal today a couple hours ago but ill try the pumpkin....he last poop was normal no strain not watery or anything. she is already put herself to bed for the night so ill try the pumpkin tomorrow. Ty for the quick response too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom