Our first clutch of the year! (Pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
EclpsPrinc":19057 said:
The little boy in the third picture is especially sweet. He's always near the window 'people watching'. :D

Hee Hee! "How much is that human in the window?" (singing)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I showed Frank the pic's of your babies last night. He said that he is very impressed they are very nice looking babies....Side note: Frank is colored blind so he really has no idea just how truely gorgeous they are. :lol:

I find that by handling them alot during the first few weeks of their life they take to eating the veggies much quicker than a beardie baby that isn't handled from the start. I could be totally in left field with that but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :lol:

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pretty much all of them will eat from the salad bowl, as well as from my hand. What's really cute is when I drop little pieces around the cage,they will pounce it like they were the only one lucky enough to come across such a great find.

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you Lance! They're chowing on crix, roach nymphs, mini mealworms & greens. Growing like mad :blob5:

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
This boy wants to grow up big just like his dad. At just under 4 weeks, he's already 7.5 inches :shock:

B1A.JPG

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
EclpsPrinc":1f938 said:
This boy wants to grow up big just like his dad. At just under 4 weeks, he's already 7.5 inches :shock:

You know.... steriods is banned in just about everything these days. Just thought you might like to know :wink:

He's a beauty by the way. That wouldn't happen to be the "people watcher" would it?

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No, not the 'People Watcher'. That little guy has taken my heart and is marked as one of our holdbacks. He's just as cute as can be. He's a pretty unique one in the clutch. He's not citrus but more of a beautiful clean blond coloring. One of Tony's co-workers has been eyeing him but I told them both 'No!'. Hehehehe...

BTW... he still watches me all of the time!

crazymum

Hatchling Member
EclpsPrinc":eaa1b said:

B1A.JPG

do these have sandfire in them??? just wondering as our baby is a Blood/Sandfire Red/Salmon X German Giant/Citrus

and looks so very much like this lil guy in the picture

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The mother does have Sandfire & GG in her. Here is the cross:
Cawley Red X Chris Allen Red (Dad)
X
Chris Red/Red Flame x Red Orange/Snow X Sand Fire Red x Orange German Giant (Mom)

Here is a couple of other pictures from this clutch...

G2B.JPG

G4B.JPG

G5B.JPG

crazymum

Hatchling Member
our guy looks identical in color... they bought a breeding pair and were not told the whole morph names i do not think but the sandfire is a true sandfire

our baby Ike has the sandfire looking head tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom